My cat has been killed

rolo

2 teenagers rang tonight after seeing my posters. He was only across the road and down an alleyway. He really smelled and was sopping wet so I guess he has been there since saturday since he went missing. The boys are really upset and I'll never have another cat living here, it's just too dangerous.

They picked him up for me and even offered to carry him across the road to my garden for me because I didn't want to........I did though. Who says teenagers are all bad?

I'm glad I know what happened to him now as I had been worried about him being trapped somewhere, just sorry it wasn't a happy outcome.

RIP Herbert!

Aw hun, I am so sorry :(

RIP Herbert

Oh how sad, really sorry love. RIP Herbert.

so sorry to hear of your loss ((HUGS))

aw sorry to hear that rolo xxx

So sorry for your loss Rolo.
Lx

I am so sorry to hear about Herbert. We have 2 cats Thomas and Ty. Thomas was run over a few weeks back, we were very lucky and he is ok now. But at the time I thought we were going to lose him. So my heart goes out to your boys .
Hugs

what a terrible shame - I am so sorry. I am heartened by the teenagers though - who says the youngsters in our society are all bad. Hope your boys get over it soon x

Rolo I'm so sorry to hear about poor Herbert. I only have one cat left now and she's around 18 so probably not going to be here for too much longer. They make a place in our hearts and it's so sad when they've gone, particularly in circumstances like yours.

RIP Herbert x

I'm so sorry to hear about Herbert - I know how heartbreaking it is - been through it my cat was only a year old too -it seems even more unfair when they're so young. Thinking of you all

Carol x

Back