My CD diet starts today

Ohh,

I'm 5"9 and down to 14st 5 started at 15st 7 ... urgh....

I'm in London, Ealing. My bmi is finally below 30... just but still have a long journey ahead. We can keep each other on track :) ;) ;)

xxx

That's nice we can be diet buddies, It's when I start to introduce food l feel l could come unstuck. l feel safe just now on step one, What step are you on xx

Hi Chris

I'm on SS 1b as I'm over 5'8 I have to have 4 products, so plan is 12 weeks, I week break of SS plus then back on SS to rid more then the steps then 5/2 or 4/3

I'm planning now how I will change my relationship with food. So I don't go back to junk food ways..

How about you? So you have a plan?

xx

Hi Summerchic My plan is to get to 9st I've not had chance to read all the plan as yet just ok with step one for now it's early days I'm just waiting to see if it works for me l was surprised at the 6lb loss l had last week that was unexspected it's most I've lost on any diet so far so good, l think l will have to follow you,Your inspirational xx

Hi, Summerchic How do you cope with the food cravings this is the 1st time I've wanted food so badly all l want is a ham sandwich, l know if l give in l will jeopardise what I've lost hopefully l can persevere untill morning lol

Hey Chris,

I'm finding you and everyone here inspirational. It's making me realise I'm not alone in this. I'm lucky I've got really supportive people around me who are happy for me and not judging me. Although I'm not telling too many people. They can already see the changes after a stone loss.

As far as cravings are concerned I'm not sure the hypnotherapy has really helped me. I've not really been craving for anything I've kinda brainwashed myself to not wanting anything other than my products with my own take.

I wake up looking forward to my shake mousses, or shake ice lollies. I love my apple cinnamon porridge. I do find I leave it until quiet late to have my products.

I read someone else does that. Can't recall who, but I'll have my first one at around 2pm then another at 6pm then maybe 7 pm for my third by which point I'm really stuffed and a bar around 10pm or sometimes later. I'm kinda trying to control myself.

We've been out all day with friends late lunch early dinner by the river, everyone are lovely yum meals. I didnt even have grilled chicken.
I was happy with sparkling water drank about 2 lets then about 3 black coffees.

I didn't feel the urge to dive into anyone's plate. Which before I wouldn't have even realised mybhand would have been surfing everyone's plates and sides and grazing the lot. As much as I was doing this before was as the same way now with not grazing.

This will be such a tough task that no way will I allow myself to get to this stage again.

I seem to be suffering body blindness when I was gaining the weight. I didn't see my self growing big.

I can't stand catching myself in the mirror and will do everything I can not to until I reach goal. And I will.

But I have to say everyone here is in such a good place that really keeps me going too.

So thank you to anyone who reads anything and hope you're rooting for us all to hit our goals

xxxx

Hello SummerChic I've only been having my first shake also about 1 or 2pm then a meal at 6pm l save my 3rd till about 7.30 then it's a meal bar as l like to think that's my chocolate fix as it's the nearest I'm going to get to the real thing, l was comfort eating l knew I wasn't hungry l was just binging always at night time then morning, I'd be like oh why did l eat all that food when something else didn't fit anyway I'm looking at you for support you seem to be the strongest in the group from the post I've read Goodnight post soon xx

Hey Chris,

Funny isn't it the later I have my products the better I feel. I don't want to jink myself but I guess I'm long in the tooth. Age has a way of grounding expectations and realistic ambition lol.

Night lovely lady, crikey almost at week 4 weigh in...

Now a steady 3 lbs a week would be great, but will take whatever comes even if I stay the same or go up. I will stay on track. Giving up isn't an option for me. I want to do this for me my daughter, you and everyone on this site.

Be strong everyone get your mind in the game and you can do it. But you must get your mind in the game other wise it will be a long and bumpy ride.

90% mental 10% the rest

xxxx

Morning, SummerChic. Thanks for the wise words we should all do well if we can stay as focused as yourself. Tomorrow will be 2 wks on plan and weigh day for me, Consultant not calling till 17th. I'm not weighing myself as if I've put any weight on l will be disappointed l only lost 6lb to start with. I will be able to tell if my Bridget Jones pants are too big. Anyway have a good day l hope you have a good loss on the scales xxxx

Hey Chris,

I've noticed a pattern when you stay on track the first stone comes off by the 3rd week. Def by the 4th.

I've had another out day and did have some grilled chicken, my fav lol, but will take away a product to balance it out.

I'm ok with nothing else better get used to it, to stay slim we'll have to completely change our mindsets no more rubbish food and eventually some regular exercise thrown in.

Weight training the best, builds up strength with out hopefully messing up joints

xxx

Hello. I'll leave the weight to you I'm not touching them with my dodgy bones I've got O/A. Been for 2nd opinion as the surgeon who did my op cut straight the muscle and tried to attach it to the bone leaving me unstable on walking going for ct scan thurs. This is one reason l need to lose the weight. I'm sticking to plan 100% to take the weight off the joint. My son's just making toast and boiled eggs it smells awesome. He's down your way for the next 2wks he's a coach driver he's taking the para olmypics to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Anyway enough of the none diet talk hope you lose some more on your weigh day Take care xxx

Omg,

I'm glad we have the NHS, but the epic mistakes they make is shocking, and how they as well as lawyers continue to cover up their mistakes and how they have their governing bodies in on the ruse. I hope when you're well enough you're able to address their error.

Oh bless him, a shame he's away from you but am sure he gets to see some interesting stuff in his job.

Ok I'll do the weight lifting for us both. Think my bones are starting to give way lol.. seem to be clocking up ailments. Hopefully with the weight loss, the blood pressure will come down to.

Have a good day Chris xxx

Good morning. SummerChic Hope your well, To be honest it was a private hospital NHS funded. It's the NHS what's doing the revision hopefully they can put it right. Losing weights got to be good for a lot of things, My colestral was high the day l started this diet l was 1 point away from having to take statins that should be ok now. Onwards and upwards they say xx

Hi Chris,

I've had a day so just catching up now. DD having a piano lesson and I'm outside the ladies house lol.

I can't believe the rubbish they've put you through. They are all NHS consultants who usually do the ops.

They do make me cross the damage they do. I hope you get it sorted out.

I know weight gain causes all sorts of problems. But we will reverse it. One day at a time...

Your son won't recognise you after 2 weeks :) :)

Xxx

Hi Summerchic. So nice to hear from you sounds like you had a busy day too. It's 17 mth since I had the op I knew when l came off the crutches there was something not right hopefully the scan will explain more. As DD enjoyed her piano lesson, Scott my son used to go through phases from playing the guitar to karate lessons never really stuck with any for long cost me a fortune. Well it's your weigh day tomorrow hope the scales are kind to you and you have a good loss xxx

Hey Chris,

17 months, wow... that's terrible and be assured if you hadn't brought it up, they definitely wouldn't have..

And I know re cost of all these extra curricular activities. But even though she's just started high school, these days to get a decent university place you have to have something else to offer other than good grades. These days you have to pre empt 5 years in advance....

Heigh ho

I'm glad my next wi is here but I've been checking my scales on the sly this week and looks like I've reached a stall. But that's ok. This road is long and windey but I know the wizard is at the end lol xxx

Hi, I'm sure she will do very well your inspirational sounds like she will go far, Your amazing, lts good to know your only a message away your so positve xxx

Lol Hey Chris,

Back at you :) I've been. Buzybee last week of school and it's all getting thrown at me lol...

And glad you're also only a message away. Ooo we have miserable rain down south today, although a bit of a relief. Grass in the garden needs water :)

I've had my challenges and they're still ongoing. But I have to just like everyone get a grip and you have to be in a good head space to get your butt into gear.

I sure wasn't upto it until a short while ago, so if I can pay that forward to everyone I can, that just makes me happy that it helps whoever needs it and or wants it.

Huge hugs hope you've had a really good day. And that son of yours called you to say hi

xxx

Hello SummerChic. Lots of rain here in the North aswell still forecast a better day tomorrow. Yes my son called last night to say he'd arrived safely and just checked into the hotel where they staying. How was was your wi today was the scales in your favour it's disheartening when they go the wrong way when you know that you have been good all week. I'm surprised with myself thought l would have fell by the way side before now. I'm feeling a lot better for it though how about you. Have you DD had a good day xx

Hey Chris,

I'm glad you've surprised yourself, a good sign that you're giving yourself permission to do something for yourself and you're enjoying it so much you're doing well from it.

I think when we need to spend time on ourselves we beat ourselves up too much and don't believe we deserve it. Well we dang well do. And if we need help, never be afraid to ask. Or accept help when offered.

Help is offered with love and because someone cares. So before a possible fall, hold someone's shoulder that the misstep is caught ;)

Am doing ok. Hoping to pass on the same

xx

Back