My CD journey from start to finish

what a gorgeous looking woman.....and look at those slim hips!!! Fab job love, you've certainly helped give me the strength to carry on. xx

i can't congratulate you enough!! you have achieved so much and you are stunning!!

abz xx

Wow, huge congrats and very interesting reading. Good luck with maintaining x

Just adding to the rest of the comments, But you have done such a wonderful thing for yourself and now are an inspiration for the rest of us on the same journey. You look beautiful. AND THANK YOU>>>

Oh WOW! Well done!

Good thread too, nicely laid out.

Thank you all so much for reading my story and for your lovely comments :)

I never thought in a million years that I would ever get to this point. When I first started CD I was convinced I would be the one exception to the rule and wouldn't lose much weight. I was so desperate though that I gave it a go anyway, safe in the knowledge that when I was proved right about CD not working for me then I could finally stop trying. At least then I could justify to myself and others "see, I am obviously destined to be fat and there's nothing I can do about it".

Thankfully CD had other ideas :D

Hope you all enjoy your CD successes xxx

Hi Serena,

This is my first week on CD. I've just read your story and just wanted to say - you are an absolute inspiration.

Congratuations on your journey and thank you for posting your story. You spurred me on to stick at this and hopefully be in your position soon! :wow:

I'm actually also a teensy weensy bit jealous ha ha!! :eek:

Hi Serena,

This is my first week on CD. I've just read your story and just wanted to say - you are an absolute inspiration.

Congratuations on your journey and thank you for posting your story. You spurred me on to stick at this and hopefully be in your position soon! :wow:

I'm actually also a teensy weensy bit jealous ha ha!! :eek:

Thanks, and good luck for your first WI, fingers crossed for a fab one!

Serena - you look fantastic, well done!! Thanks for sharing your CD journey with us, so inspirational for anyone contemplating CD :D.

Soon2bslimmer x

Serena,
Wow...... you look amazing!! Like a totally different lady.
You have done incredibly well and you should be so proud of yourself... You are a true inspiration to everyone. Thankyou so much for your sharing your story..

Keep smiling as you have so much to smile about..
x

Oh wow, that is amazing...you've done so well! You should be hugely proud of yourself. How inspiring! :)

Back