My CD Preperation

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Hi All
Once again many thanks for the warm welcome.

I have spokem to my CDC and D Day to Start CD is 29th of April, Im going to meet her a week friday and have my weigh in etc for starting the plan.

At the moment Im 6ft2 and weigh about 18 1/2 Stone im looking to get down to my ideal weight of just below 14 Stone and hopefully into a size 36waist trousers as opposed to the 42/44 that i am now.

Over the last few days i have been coniously thinking about what i have been eating and drinking i have increased my water intake from virtually 0 to 4 litres yesterday and my coffee intake down from lots to just 3 cups.

Im looking forward to starting CD but more importantly looking forward to the 2weeks in july and august when my kids down to stay in bournemouth with me next, next time i take them down the beach i dont want to be some sad fat guy with his kids.

Once again thanks minimins i have some real hope of changing for the better in fact i think the change has already started.

Me.

Hi All
Once again many thanks for the warm welcome.

You`re welcome.....lol.

I have spokem to my CDC and D Day to Start CD is 29th of April, Im going to meet her a week friday and have my weigh in etc for starting the plan.

How exciting....good luck.

At the moment Im 6ft2 and weigh about 18 1/2 Stone im looking to get down to my ideal weight of just below 14 Stone and hopefully into a size 36waist trousers as opposed to the 42/44 that i am now.

You will be there in no time....Im sure!:eek:

Over the last few days i have been coniously thinking about what i have been eating and drinking i have increased my water intake from virtually 0 to 4 litres yesterday and my coffee intake down from lots to just 3 cups.

Well done for increasing your water intake, water is definately the key with these diets.

Im looking forward to starting CD but more importantly looking forward to the 2weeks in july and august when my kids down to stay in bournemouth with me next, next time i take them down the beach i dont want to be some sad fat guy with his kids.

Wahoooo you will be super trim by then ....! But I sure know the feeling..!

Once again thanks minimins i have some real hope of changing for the better in fact i think the change has already started.

Minimins has been my main support, without this site I dont think I would have got so far.

Me.

Well Im sure it wont be too long until we hear you saying you have reached your goal.

I'm in Bournemouth. Will be on the lookout for a slim 6'2"er;)

Well done for the water increase. Consider cutting down on your carbs for a more gradually slide into ketosis :)

Back