My CD Preperation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Meneither, 16 April 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All
    Once again many thanks for the warm welcome.

I have spokem to my CDC and D Day to Start CD is 29th of April, Im going to meet her a week friday and have my weigh in etc for starting the plan.

At the moment Im 6ft2 and weigh about 18 1/2 Stone im looking to get down to my ideal weight of just below 14 Stone and hopefully into a size 36waist trousers as opposed to the 42/44 that i am now.

Over the last few days i have been coniously thinking about what i have been eating and drinking i have increased my water intake from virtually 0 to 4 litres yesterday and my coffee intake down from lots to just 3 cups.

Im looking forward to starting CD but more importantly looking forward to the 2weeks in july and august when my kids down to stay in bournemouth with me next, next time i take them down the beach i dont want to be some sad fat guy with his kids.

Once again thanks minimins i have some real hope of changing for the better in fact i think the change has already started.

Me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up

Well Im sure it wont be too long until we hear you saying you have reached your goal.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I'm in Bournemouth. Will be on the lookout for a slim 6'2"er;)

Well done for the water increase. Consider cutting down on your carbs for a more gradually slide into ketosis :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.