My CD SS diet starts today

Day 11.

Just had my cappuccino breakfast shake. I've decided to change all my shakes to cappuccino and have 2 shakes and a bar as my 3 products.

I also really like the water flavourings as it kinda give me another test, which was lovely. I added the flavouring to sparkling water and it bubbled all up out of the bottle on my white top (lesson learnt lol)

I'm gona try make some ice cubes/lollie with this as it will feel like I'm eating something.

I'm feeling positive today. Got my dress fitting next week, so if I lose 5-7lbs before then I'll be delighted..

I can do this

Woop wooop u got this hun :) im the same as u i am hoping will be down to 12-14 by the end of week four.

And then 10-12 in august n then if im loosely following cambridge in september then maybe by some miracle be 8-10 in time for diwali mostly tens tho as dont want to be a 8 in everything tbh as i felt on my own body size eight was bit too on the small side lol x

Day 12.

Woke up hungry. I think I preferred it when the shakes made me gag and I was put off food lol.

Anyway onwards and upwards. I have my dress fitting next week so I'm determined to have 5lbs off at least. I'm aiming high. Gona add in some walking I think and skipping.

I'm gona try hold out for another hour or so before having my breakfast shake and have a pint of water for now.

Day 13,

Well it's not looking like I'll have a great weight loss this saturday but I'm sticking with it. My dress fitting is next week so I am staying motivated for that. Even if I could just get to below 11st for that would be ace but I doubt it.

I've an appointment at dentist tomorrow for teeth whitening. I can only eat white stuff for about a week or 2 after. Not sure how that will work but they key lime pie is white and vanilla shakes (but vanilla sucks without coffee in it)

They say eat white bread and pasta, and I'm like watering at the mouth haha.. be strong. The wedding smile and dress will be worth it..

So my friend is cooking for me tonight. She knows I'm doing Cambridge but she doesn't agree with replacement diets. She's very fit and diet wise!! One of the 'do it the right way' gals.. anyway she said she would do protein as I said carbs no. Fingers crossed for lettuce and chicken. I sometimes think people watch you eat if that makes sense. Like I've had eating disorders in the past, so I get why people try to make you eat but I just hate being watched with food.

Well I have busy day. Off to get our wedding rings today. I'm so excited..

Exciting times hun :) good luck ahh i sort of know why people watch like the last time i did slim n save i literally obsessed in wanting to see the eights on the scales it got bit unhealthy lol but now iv learnt that so long as i am a s10 i will stop the plan and move over to 5/2 to maintian or 4/3 wich is three fasts a week n the rest of the time to be normal.

I paid 70 pounds once to get teeth whitened it was not too bad suppose lol woud love to get veneers but so expensive n bit fake looking suppose lol

Ur friend sounds lovely making food for u :) x

Day 14

Yesterday felt very bloated. Really hoping for to lose 5lbs by Tuesday (wishful thinking) before dress fitting. My weigh in is tomorrow.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

Good luck to u hun mine is tomrrow as well i am also hoping for 4-5lb loss but i also think its wishful thinking but we got this xx

Well been to dentist to get the teeth whiten and it's costing me a fortune. I need 3 fillings replaced first.

I'm on white foods from now. Hope I can stick with it as I'm starting to get that giving up feeling

Nai no dont give up as yet though this is going to be me by week eight i can just picture this lol just keep thinking of ur dress fitting next week hun u got this xx

Thanks Priya..Think afew of us are struggling this week. I think I feel like you did , in as if I hadn't of cheated I'd be closer to the finish line and I don't think the scales will have moved much tomorrow :(

Day 15

Weigh in.. I'm lay in bed thinking it's not gona be good.

Started CD 17th June at 11.11
1st weigh in 11.6 = -5
Blip day after WI = +3lbs back up to 11.9
2nd weigh in 11.4 = -5 but really -2
Total so far 7lbs Disappointed

Would like to lose 4/5 and be in 10's before dress fitting next week.. positive thinking.

U have got this hun it is doable drink lots of water between now n then water reli is the best thing on this diet hugs what time is ur weigh in x

This is our second week we can get to a months time we both have got this i know how u feel though as to me i have two sizes to drop n it doesnt sound like a lot but it feels like its goign to take me ages and thats the scariest thing about it :( x

It's so so hard and I myself do feel like throwing the towel in but I know I need to stick with me. It took awhile for my body to get back into ketosis but I know I'm there now so trying to stay in it.

Gona have a sparkling water to cheer myself up and maybe a breakfast bar with a cuppa tea with a tiny drop of skimmed milk.

Just making a glass of sparkling water with some flavouring. I put the spoon in my mouth with a little powder on it and it actually tastes like a sweet in my mouth. Was fizzy (not lovely tasting) but it cheered me up a little.

It's the small things gets us through this journey!!

So things are going to go 2 ways for me.

1) I give up due to my shocking poor results so far and I just put the weight back on in afew days again OR
2) suck up my depressing weight loss so far and try harder.

I'm gona go for option 2..
I got myself in this situation only I can get myself out. I will be in 10's at next weeks weigh in. I will. I've been having the odd coffee with SS milk, that needs to go. I've probably been drinking way to much water with the berry flavourings. I have had chicken this week instead of a shake, gona stick to just shakes and bars this week.

Bring on Saturday the 8th July.

Wooo I really am wishing my life away opps!!!

Ah my consultant is so lovely. I messaged her and she's coming to see me at 12 today. She was suppose to come Monday but she wants to keep me on track and is bringing my favour shakes and bars..

Back