My CD SS diet starts today

Hi Nai, keep with it, it'll so be worth it in the end. I love the water flavourings and always have it with sparkling water and I too put it in the bottle and it went all over the floor so now when I take a bottle to work I take some water out of the bottle then put in the flavouring. No one knows at work as one lady in particular is very judgmental and opinionated and keeps on and on I am sick of hearing how she's a perfect size 12 and can wear anything she pretends she's nice but she's not urgh . Rant Over. Be strong and think of the dress xxx

Thanks Kab9. I'm trying. Just been for a 5 mile walk and it nearly killed me lol.. I'm so unfit.

People can be so judgemental and false. She sounds like a right so and so. I think people will think "why didn't I try to lose weight before the wedding" but I have tried and tbh life is so short, so we need to make the most of it. In fairness I want to get into the dress but I want to get down to a reasonable weight were clothes fit and I don't look like I'm wearing a tent as my partner often says.

Hopefully my consultant can keep me on track today and tomorrow will be the worst. I've a major project that needs completing for work and I'm also very stressed at the minute.

Why can't I be a person who loses weight with stress but I'm a carb lover, all things white lol.

Nai, well done on the walk Ive decided to do some exercise, when I joined SW last year I got up early before work did a work out then I was done for the day but I can't seem to get up early anymore! But I am determined to try for my hols so I'll give it a go. I'm so tired though went to bed at 8.30 last night. I'm an emotional eater, when I'm stressed, sad upset etc it's not good. Drink plenty today and tomorrow x

I did the 5/2 n thats what wil be going back to once i am a size ten again.

If i can do this with cystiits a breakup and a blip so can u ladies

I might do the 5/2 also. What is it? I've heard people on about it before? Must look into it.

Ah well done Priya, if it was me I'd be sitting with so much carbs/crying. Your a good example to us all x

I agree Nai I'm sure I would have eaten my body weight by now. You're doing brilliantly Priya

My consultant has been with my favourite shakes key lime pie. She said she can notice a weight loss but I think she's just being supportive.

Anyway I'm actually looking forward to my key lime pie shake.. feeling a bit more positive too.

Got a peanut bar for my tea. fingers crossed it's not horrible :)

Peanut bar is nice, I've not tried the key lime lime yet, think I'm going to be adventurous with my shakes tomorrow

Hi Nai,

You're doing so well. You got back on track. You've a lovely dress to get into. And I bet when you're ready for the fitting you'll Def have dropped. The loss am assuming is less depending how much you have to loose. So you're doing pretty darn good lady :)

You'll be there in the blink of an eye....

Well done on your loss..

xxx

The 5/2 is twk days of 500-700 cals or three days a week or every other day and eat semi healthily on the other days i used to buy ready meals or eggs as thye low in cals or soups everything where the cals were alresdynom the packages as im rubbish with cal counting things from scratch.

I managed to lose 2 stone in nine weeks n only one of those weks i stayed the same

Such a lovelt balance i loved it but just wasnt happy with the lack of inch loss tbh but this time wil deof be going back to that once i am either closer to goal or at goal x as i know that works as well x

I might give that 5/2 a try after the wedding. Sounds like my kind of diet. I do hate counting calories but needs must do if I want to be slimmer and healthier.

Thanks chic, I would like to ideally get to 9st but I would settle for 10st. I know I won't be 10st for wedding but if I lose another 11lbs it should make a difference. To be on target and get to 10st I'd need to lose 4-5 lbs each week which I can't see happening. I seem to have the lowest weight losses.

Day 16

Woke up hungry. I feel hungry more often than I did in the first week. My tummy is rumbling for about 2 hours. Scales haven't budged so it's gona be another one of them days. I have dropped a tiny % of body fat. My body fat is so high, almost half of me is fat!

I'm gona go a long walk now shortly to clear my head. Then have a key lime shake when I get back. I'm also gona try make them a little thicker to see if they fill me more. Might have 3 shakes today to see if the bars do affect the scales. I do think that the sugar/carbs content in the shakes is quite high.

I read a ladies blog who ate only eggs for 2 weeks and lost loads of weight. I'm obsessed with fad diets. I just wish I could take a pill, go to bed and wake up my ideal body size..

Right today is going to be a tough one especially that I wake thinking of food. I thought ketosis stopped that.

The egg fast yeah its mean tto be good bht then u get fed up of just eating eggs for 10 days lol.

The cal counting for he 5/2 is so easy i literally just use to check how many cals is on packaginf for the whole thing n take it frommthere.

Some ppll who r reli strcit count 1800-2000 cals on the non fast days but i dont have the patience for all of that i just try two days cheat day and two days semi healthy n three fasts a week.

And thats used to me done for the week :) x oh yeah and tons of water evryday even on the non fast days x

Yeah maybe if I'm stuck in last 2 weeks I'll eat eggs haha.

So Day 16 is over. Think I'm done well today.

I have had 3 key lime shakes with crushed ice today and 3 coffees with a tiny bit of skimmed milk to colour it.

Bring on day 17

Day 17

Did sleep well at all last night. Gona be a long day. I'm hungry to a lot of the time. I thought ketosis stopped the hunger. My belly grumbles a lot. Maybe I didn't drink enough water yday. I'm sure I had 3 litres at least. Probably had closer to 4.5/5.

Anyway, today is another day. Dress fitting tomorrow. I really hope I get another 11lbs off before wedding. I don't understand why the weight isn't coming off faster. I think they have changed the shakes to have more sugar and carbs in theM due to some legal aspect. My friend said when she done it years ago it was closer to 400 calories a day. She said the shakes had 147calories each.

I'm thinking I'll do this week. But next week I might give protein in another form a go as I do think the sugar/carbs are higher than that in eggs/chicken/beans etc.

Why didn't I start my diet sooner!!

My partner has just weighed himself and he's lost 8 lbs and he's cheated on it.. arrgghh

Awww nai i ask that same question to my self everyday why didnt i start sooner would have been probz closer to my goal by now or back on the 5/2 with like the last stone to lose but we have made a start we got this

If u do start using protein then yeah have thinhs like prawns low in cals but good source of protein grilled and chicken or fish like tuna :) xx or eggs

Back