My CD SS diet starts today

Just home from work and got my dress fitting later. I'm 10.12 today, what I wanted to be at last fitting but at least I may lose another 4 before wedding to get to 10.7 whoop woo!! Wish me luck for dress fitting!!

Sorry I'm not on much, just way to busy at moment..x

Lol, you're getting married in a few weeks lol, would imagine you have loads to deal with lol xxx

Well done, you're doing brilliantly

Xx

Dress fitting was amazing. I need more inches off but she said no more after this as she hasn't time to alter it again and it's lace.. my boobs are disappearing.. she's gotta take maybe 2 inches off my boobs, and 1 more of my waist.. so exciting..!! I hope you lovely ladies are all doing fab. Can't wait to catch up on dairies when I get a chance to xx

I'll keep checking in to let you's know how I'm doing but can't struggling to read dairies at minute..x

Hey Nai. Do let us know how you're doing. And we would all love to see your wedding day picture. All the best girlie!

Hey guys. Sorry been awful logging on as it'll so busy.. things are going great. I'm 4lb of my target but really can't lose any more weight as my dress will be to big. I'm still a chunky monkey but have kinda reached my goal and I'm happy but really want to get to 9.7 st after wedding.

I've trained myself back to eating small portions and I'm not hungry anymore. I do have the odd glass of vino as I'm always celebrating with someone but I'm down to 10st 9lb which is good.

I love my key lime pie shake in the morning and I have 2 eggs after that. Then I have a protein meal with some lettuce and it's working for me.

I'm really sorry I haven't time to update individual diaries but will catch up soon. I'm sure your all doing amazing xxx

I had my last dress fitting and my dress is amazing if I say so myself :)

Nai .... aweeee

You're back, i think it's this Saturday or next, aweee, we're all so happy for you. Just enjoy the ride, that's the best thing ever. You'll look so beautiful.

We'll be thinking of you on your day, you're a beautiful special lady and been great sharing your journey with you.

Don't forget about us... keep those posts coming

Loads of hugs and love

xxxxx

So i'm Mrs Nai now lol.. the day was amazing and although I left it abit late to start this journey it got me there but still have a good way to go..

The dress was amazing, fasten up so easy on the day and looked great. I'm waiting on the photographer for photos but will try get one up here..

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's journals now as I'm back..x

Awe, Nai,

I'm filling up... huge congratulations. You're amazing. You've had some pretty amazing things happen. You know we're all so pleased for you.

Can't wait to see photo's I wish Priya was around to say hi to you too. But I know she's def thinking of us all as we are all thinking of her.

Brilliant to have you back. What's you're final goal, kinda thought you reached it, so are you looking at maintenance

Hugs and kisses

xxxx

Hi Mrs Nai, congratulations, bet you had a fantastic day So glad your dress fitted due to your hard work and determination. Can't wait to see the photos xxx

Hello Mrs Nai!!

Congratulations. I can't wait to see a picture. You will have looked just stunning.

Xx

Back