Step 1 Sole Source My CDC journey

Bex74

Hi I thought I would start a diary as I like to read others progress, so thought I could share my own.
Day 1 of Sole Source - 4.4.13
I need to lose loads of weight so hopefully this will help with motivation. Will check back in later but off to gym now!

Hi I thought I would start a diary as I like to read others progress, so thought I could share my own.
Day 1 of Sole Source - 4.4.13
I need to lose loads of weight so hopefully this will help with motivation. Will check back in later but off to gym now!

Well Day 1 nearly over. I went to gym, have had 2 packs and visited the CDC.
Start weight 18st 2lbs - 8st to lose. I am hoping with exercise that it will go quickly. What really worried me was my health - not being able to sleep and get comfortable in bed.
My CDC says Boot Camp would be worth a shot! Has anyone else done lots of exercise with the diet.
Thanks

Day 4 and on my scales it shows a 5lb loss but get proper way in on Tues. Only started last Thurs so weigh in will be before first week but I'm not bothered about that. Been to the gym three times last week and hope to do the same this week. I feel much better today - yesterday was hard - bad head, etc.
My CDC told me not to weigh at home as her scales show a very different weight to mine at home:
Here 18st 2lbs last Thurs
Mine 19st exactly last Thurs!
So mine are now are showing 18st 9lbs today!
Will prob stick to my CDs as she must be accurate !

I wouldn't overdo the exercise on a vlcd, you don't have enough calories, of course some gentle exercise is always good for you, but be careful, also having read other posts on here to much can hinder your weekly losses, x x your obviously in the right frame of mind for this diet and that's brilliant, you can increase your exercise when you move up steps and your intake is higher, good luck Hun, xx

I love being on this diet and to be honest I find it easy, it removes food and that's totally what I need. 5 weeks so far and lost 2 stone, I make sure I walk everyday, and drink as much water as I can usually 6 pints or so, I have 2.5 stone to go, or maybe 3, good luck with everything, xx

Have to report a my first weeks weight loss - 11lbs - absolutely flabbergasted!!!
Hope everyone is doing well :)

Well done!! Thats a fab loss!!

Hi guys thought id join this thread as the previous one wasnt really motivating me at all infact it was putting me down!!! Iv beenon the cambridge diet since 1st feb n so far iv only managed to lose 1stone 7pounds!! This week i have been extremely bad iv been eating things i shouldnt n feel so guilty feels as everything iv lost has cum bk on.. Been abit streesfull lately n like always food was the only comfort :( everytime i wana do well i fail n its just a waste of money!! Nothing has been workin for me this week morivation n the size 10 thought has gone down the drain!! Im really scared for my weigh in on monday.. N im really struggling i really dont know if i can carry on :'(

Hi guys thought id join this thread as the previous one wasnt really motivating me at all infact it was putting me down!!! Iv beenon the cambridge diet since 1st feb n so far iv only managed to lose 1stone 7pounds!! This week i have been extremely bad iv been eating things i shouldnt n feel so guilty feels as everything iv lost has cum bk on.. Been abit streesfull lately n like always food was the only comfort :( everytime i wana do well i fail n its just a waste of money!! Nothing has been workin for me this week morivation n the size 10 thought has gone down the drain!! Im really scared for my weigh in on monday.. N im really struggling i really dont know if i can carry on :'(

Hi and welcome :)

The best advice I can offer you is to say to use your weigh in tmrw as a new beginning and fresh start!! Its never too late and im sure with the right support and motivation, you can do it!! This is one of the easiest diets to do as it takes the food out for me but its also one of the hardest as I think it takes the greatest of willpower to complete!! I too weigh in tmrw, iv no idea what to expect as my scales wasnt the greatest of news yesterday, really wish I didnt look now as I feel quite deflated from it :( Are you doing Sole source? or one of the other plans?

Sarah x

Hi and welcome :)

The best advice I can offer you is to say to use your weigh in tmrw as a new beginning and fresh start!! Its never too late and im sure with the right support and motivation, you can do it!! This is one of the easiest diets to do as it takes the food out for me but its also one of the hardest as I think it takes the greatest of willpower to complete!! I too weigh in tmrw, iv no idea what to expect as my scales wasnt the greatest of news yesterday, really wish I didnt look now as I feel quite deflated from it :( Are you doing Sole source? or one of the other plans?

Sarah x

Hi im on the soul source and soul source plus if i ever need it!! But iv been doing great untill the last 10days the motivation has just dissapeared and going through a few personal problems at the min n once again the only thing that made me feel abit better was food :( i havent been at all 100% in the last 10days i so wish i didnt ruin it as i wudv been in the 13stone range this week if i hadnt of messed it all up!! Im worried this week iv put on weight due to hw iv been!! But i really want to start fresh from tommorow 100% ss i want to achieve my goal weight by the end of this year.. But right now im finding it soooo difficult i just feel down!!

Back