Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

MY CDC told me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by onlyme!, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    she told me that I could eat 125grams of cooked chicken if I was desperate. Do I eat that instead on a shake or as well as?

I am on SS and feel like I am going to binge if I don't eat something sensible

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    hi

I think that would be as well as your shakes as you have to have your 3 a day for all your vitamins and minerals.

My CDC told me the same thing - not that she condones cheating, but if we must nibble - this is the best option.

good luck

anni
    xxxxxxx

4. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Ditto, my CDC says the same. You're better off with a small piece of chicken rather than a full on binge. You must have all of your packs though so you get the right nutrients.

If you're struggling, have you thought of moving up to SS+?

5. Reject Doll

Reject Doll Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My CDC says same. Either chicken or tuna. She also said celery (which I hate!) or peeled cucumber. I started on SS but after doing SS+ the last week and my loss matching my average weekly loss of 3lb I have decided to remain on SS+

Better than binging on something you shouldn't have!

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have the chicken!!!! And try ss+ it's been my saviour and I've never blipped x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.