My CDC's gonna be on X Factor!!!

lashly

She's an absolute star anyway though! Thought she was on a course last week but it turns out she was at X Factor boot camp!! She'll hate me for telling you all but I'm really proud of her for going for it.

She and some friends put together a band just for the auditions and to their shock got through to the last 36 acts!! Louis dropped them out last week but hey what an achievement!!!!!

Well done Jannine!!! (Plus she's gonna sponsor me to be a CDC :D chuffed!!)

Hi Lashly,

That is brill, we love the X Factor!!!

Give her our regards and best wishes for doing so well:)

She's an absolute star anyway though! Thought she was on a course last week but it turns out she was at X Factor boot camp!! She'll hate me for telling you all but I'm really proud of her for going for it.

She and some friends put together a band just for the auditions and to their shock got through to the last 36 acts!! Louis dropped them out last week but hey what an achievement!!!!!

Well done Jannine!!! (Plus she's gonna sponsor me to be a CDC :D chuffed!!)
Cool. You'll have to let us know who to look out for when it's on TV!

Oh wow! That's so exciting..please do tell us when she's on :), i can't wait for the next series to start on saturday.

WOW how exciting
fam24.gif
I'm absolutely addicted to XFactor. Thank goodness for sky+ as I'll be playing catch up all Saturday evening between that and Maria on the beeb :cool:

Do let us know when to look out for her :D

Oh wow! Fantastic. I'm an avid XFactor fan too. Do let us know what to look for and a big congratulations to Jannine:)

Sure will let you know which edition it is. I know she went to the Manchester Open auditions (drove all the way up ther from Portsmouth! Last moment decision apparently) and then at boot camp they sang Re-light My Fire and Jannine did the Lulu bit !!!!!

Back