My centenary!!

minxie

One day at a time!
I've just realised that today is my 100th day on CD. As you might remember I put a coloured star in my diary each day - now green for SS, yellow for SS+ and red for off-plan. I've just worked out that I've done

SS for 29 days
SS+ for 28 days
And 41 days have gone off plan completely due to either holidays, special occasions or just plain failure.

I'm shocked to find that I've been off CD for such a large percentage of the time - I thought I had more commitment and determination than that.

I'm glad I did this to get a reality check. I am determined that more will be SS or SS+ in my next tally.

congratulations on your centenery hun

now grit them teeth and heres to some 100% days

but well done for staying on the diet! 100 days is something and you clearly have lost some serious weight! :D

What a good idea putting stars in your diary. do you mind if i borrow that idea?
Big congrats to you for sticking with it and good luck for the next 100 days. xoxox

Congratulations Minxie.

Congrats on 100 days! You've just reminded me actually-next week I'll have been on CD for 200 days!:eek: The time has just flown past!

You have done very well to lose over 2 and a half stone. You have taken an honest and realistic look at how you could try to improve your losses (by staying on plan more) - Good Luck with achieving your goals - you can do it!

Back