My chatterbox has got up early. :(

boofaloo

Gold Member
My darn chatterbox - shes got up early and is really getting on my nerves!!

For the first time i have been thining about stopping ssing - in fact stopping CD. It all started last night - i dreamt about food and i woke up in a foul mood as i could literally taste the food in my dream. :( (i know it's weird!!)

I've had a bar for my breakfast and am now drinking water but i'm not a happy bunny. I think it's because this is the longest i've done on ssing without nibbling, my body doesnt like it.

AAARRRGGGHHH

Actually, your body will be loving it - receiving 100% nutrician, not carrying all that extra blubber around with you, feeling alive and using your fat stores for energy!!

Now if you said your mind wasn't liking it, I can understand that!

Just think how much better you look now! I was thinking about you last night - you look so different and we have lost the same amount of weight, I don't think you see it in yourself so much. Have a look on my blog - you will see how much I have lost and will probably see better that I can what a difference there is.

Now go out for the day and treat yourself to a new top or something, something that will make this whole hog worthwhile!

I have bought a tonne of new clothes this last week (I can't do an exhibition in my old clothes as they are falling down now) and they are officially known as my half way there clothes (even though I am probably more than half way now in real terms), but they will last me now until I settle and maintain (another couple of months).

You can do it, I am relying on you to help me through this journey, we have done too much together and suffered the same!

Flopster what a great reply. Im only just entering my second week and woke up this morning thinking I couldnt do it. You have changed my mind and im now tucking into a pint of water.

Good luck Helen and I hope today your chatterbox disapears.

I don't think its weird to dream about food at all - when I was doing Atkins I used to dream about buttered toast!

I was looking at your ticker - you have lost loads of weight so you have obviously been "sticking with it" and are more than capable of carrying on "sticking with it"

I have only been doing this for two weeks so can't possibly give anyone advice but for what its worth I agree with Flopster about the treat thing - I promise myself that if I get to the end of a week without disaster I will get myself something frivolous - a book or some makeup or go and see a film.

Flopster what a great reply. Im only just entering my second week and woke up this morning thinking I couldnt do it. You have changed my mind and im now tucking into a pint of water.

Good luck Helen and I hope today your chatterbox disapears.

Thanks Janey. We all have days like that, my god I am no angel with this diet and have struggled more than most but it does work. If it was easy everyone would do it!

Good luck with today.

Tell your chatterbox to chat on here and we will all sort it out for you.

Thanks F.:)

I am feeling a bit better. I know i wont give up ssing or doing CD. I've come way too far for that.
You are very right my body is fine it's my mind thats the problem!! I had got into the habit of nibbling and now i'm not my head is going - I NEED TO NIBBLE!!!!!!!!
I know i dont though so will drink my water and ignore the voices. :)

Thanks Janey - my chatterbox has gone away for now. :)

Monty - I'm glad i'm not the only one who dreams about food!!! Gonna think about getting myself something nice. It's my anniversay today (8 years) and hubby hasn't got me anything as he didnt know what to get - typical :(

Lardass - Been out this morning but gonna spend the rest of the day dropping in and out of the forum to keep me motivated!! Thanks :)

Hey Helen

Hang on in there sweetie, believe me cheating and nibbling is NOT the answer - you will just feel absolutely dreadful - like i am after my sunday binge!!!! In just one day you can do so much damage, it really isn't worth it.

I used to dream about food when i was abstinent and wake up horrified that i'd cheated on the diet, i eventually realised it was just a dream and the relief was amazing!!

You are doing so well, and not much more to go either so don't spoil it.... Ignore your ***** of a chatterbox!!

Thanks Karen.

I know nibbling isnt worth it - just had a good talk to myself and feel better.
Have only drunk a litre of water so far - am struggling a bit with the water today. Any tips?

Hels, i'm not great with drinking water myself babe. I used to set timeframes to drink each litre (one litre per 3 hours), maybe give that a go, but you're asking the wrong girl babe!!

Well done for beating your chatterbox btw. Mine almost got me to eat an apple after my soup today, but i realised what she was doing just in time, sneaky cow!!

Hun - I find most of clients manage to get down at least 4 litres of water a day by having 8 500mls bottles and drinking one on the hour, every hour. It's the old 'water wheel' thing that keeps you feeling comfortable.

Or you can do what I do...which is to have a 500ml large mug of peppermint tea CONSTANTLY being refilled all day long. Works for me lol (am onto my 3rd litre today at this moment doing that).

love

My chatterbox won. The silly *****.

Tomorrows a new day. sorry for letting you down after all the great support you gave me.
I will do better from now on!!

Thanks Karen.

I know nibbling isnt worth it - just had a good talk to myself and feel better.
Have only drunk a litre of water so far - am struggling a bit with the water today. Any tips?

I boil the kettle and fill a mug with water flavourings as well, I constantly top up from the kettle (all be it with cooler water) each time my cup is empty - by drinking the water warm I find I can get more down my neck than if I drink it cold.

Also it is quite sweet as well so that helps it go down and helps curve food cravings.

Back