My christmas challenge 2013 :)

I'm gonna stick on low calories for now and see how it goes. I'll probably have some more fruit later or maybe a piece of bread with my soup.

Morning everyone!! Day number 13 for me today, can't believe how fast it's going and I'm still finding it very easy!! I've managed to get through two weekends with my other half and daughter eating all sorts in front off me and it hasn't bothered me!! Roll on Saturday for my 3rd weigh in!! Xx

Wow jodie your doing fantastic day 2 for me today weighed in at 11st 6lb yesterday my goal is to get to 10st so 20lb to go. My aim is to loose that by start of october for my wedding dress fitting was feeling like it wouldnt happen. But ur post has made me feel very positive. Looking forward to my weigh in sunday!!! X

Hey aimzey!! Thankyou very much :) .. I am finding it really easy now, I defiantly think loosing 20lbs in my first 2 weeks helped!! :) I'm sure you will lose your weight by October!! Plenty of time for you! Best of luck for your weigh in on Sunday!! Xx

Hey aimzey!! Thankyou very much :) .. I am finding it really easy now, I defiantly think loosing 20lbs in my first 2 weeks helped!! :) I'm sure you will lose your weight by October!! Plenty of time for you! Best of luck for your weigh in on Sunday!! Xx

Day 14 today, been on this diet 100% for exactly 2 weeks!! Very much looking forward to my 3rd weigh in on Saturday!! Didn't think I would ever see the day where I was actually excited about seeing how much I weigh!! Lol

I have had my first shrinking violet weight loss wrap booked in for a few weeks now and it's on the 10th of August at 12o clock, I've seen many amazing results and have even spoke to a few girls who have had them done them selves and gone back for more so I'm extremely excited about it!!

Hope everyone is having a brilliant 100% day :) xx

Jodi ur doing so well such an inspiration do u mind if I join u? I like the idea of the sat weigh in but I want to start 2moro as I feel so crap in myself :(

Of course I don't mind if you join!! .. When I first started it was a Wednesday, I just decided to weigh in 4 days later on the Saturday as I knew it would help me get through the weekend, which it did and then I just carried on from there and continued weighing in on Saturdays :) xx

Yea that sounds like a really good idea you've done soo well! I've been arguing with myself whether to do Cambridge as I have a weeks supply there but I think realistically I won't stick to it and then there's the money...at least this fits in in all sorts of social situations. I definitely stick to diets better as part of a group than on my own there's more motivation x

I buy the Asda meal replacement shakes, there only £4 a tub so I stock right up, banana and strawberry are my favourite, i have 3 shakes a day, I was having a slim fast bar aswell but I didn't feel like I needed them so I stopped, I also have 100g of cucumber in the evening just so I have something to munch on! .. I make sure to drink 2.5 - 3 litres of water each day and I also bought the pack of 90 chewable vitamins from Asda for a fiver where you only take 1 a day so they last 3 months! :)

Your started today aren't you? Best of luck xx

Day 15 for me today!! Very early days but I cant believe I've actually got this far!! .. I can defiantly see a change in myself, my face is a lot thinner, my stomach is a lot less rounded than it was and my towels fit around me so much easier!! Can't wait for Saturday and my 3rd weigh in!!

Good luck to everyone! Xx

Yea I've stocked up on asda shakes and ultra slim ones. I was also thinking I have some Cambridge shakes left I could maybe use up aswell. So are you not having an evening meal then? I think drinking all the water definitely helps I just hate getting used to going to the loo constantly! It helps so much having someone to talk to sometimes I've been on these boards and they are so quiet. U must be excited only a few days til ur weigh in! X

Yeah the Cambridge bits you have will be fine :) .. No I don't have an evening meal, I've not had a single piece of food apart from cucumber for 15 days! I put all the shakes and cucumber into my fitness pal every day and i always get all recommended vitamins and minerals and things so its all good :) .. I'm very excited about my weigh in!! .. I'm actually going to be using different scales this week though as I'm going to be going to tesco every Saturday to use there machine so I can get the printed slip with my body fat and weight and every thing on so I'm only expecting to lose around 2 - 3lbs :) xx

2-3 lbs is still an amazing loss I'd be happy to have that every week. I've started using fitness pal just getting to grips with it but its a fab app. What's you challenge for Xmas? X

My challenge is to lose another 5 stone 10lb by Christmas, I really want to be in the 10 stone bracket, I've already gone from 17 stone 1 down to 15 stone 10 so hopefully I should be fine!! I know another 5 stone 10 is a lot but I'm determined!! Yours? Xx

49lbs or 3st 6lb! That takes me to 10st and I will see how I feel then as I'm 5ft 7. Well your off to a good start so its looking good for you! I don't mind exercise started my new gym membership last week so going to get into that! I don't think I could do without my meal though so hats off to you! I like the fact that you can fit it around to suit yourself like eating on the go or social eating. I think I may weigh in a week on sat as I don't want to be disheartened with a small loss if any over 3 days x

That sounds very do able!! Good luck :) .. I've got my membership at my life Center gym aswell, so ok going to get back into doing my swimming and classes and things :) .. When I had my first weigh in, I was only on day 4 and I had lost 9lbs so you never know, you may not get a small loss!! Xx

Back