My christmas challenge 2013 :)

Hey guys. I knew I wouldn't do too well today with it being the last day of term but I've lost 2.6lb in 3 days so quite happy.

Is this ur 1st week and maybe expected more? That is still a good healthy loss! And let's u know what you could achieve if ur really strict! Well done x

That's a brilliant loss, well done! 2.6lbs off is so much better than an extra 2.6lbs on!! X

Thanks guys. Can't wait until Sunday when I will have done a full week. I do get weighted every morning. Helps ,e stay on track x

4.6 lb lost in 4 days. Feeling good. I'm back into the 15s now. X

Well done!! That's brilliant :) xx

Day 16 for me today, can't believe I'm nearly in the 20's!! Only 2 days to go until my 3rd weigh in, so excited!! Xx

2lb off for me couldn't resist but no more weighing till Saturdays now sometimes u jst need reassurance ur doing the right thing eh x

Morning all,

I'm thinking of trying slim fast ?
Never tried it before.

I lost over 6 st on Cambridge and put most of it back on?
I've since tried Exante and can't get away with it.

How does slim fast work ? Are the results as fast as other VLCD ?

Thanks in advance x

Hey ladies

Can I join please. Im so struggling now with my weight. I get married in march n I need to be 2 stone less by xmas for my dress my current weight is 14.11 I want to get to 12.11 or 12 really.

Ive never thought bout aving the 3 shakes b4 is it hard? I love food so much. Ur all doing so well x

I've put on 0.4 today and don't know why. It is doable guys. I haven't been sticking to 3 shakes 100% but doing ok. This is still my first week and from Sunday I will go to 3 replacements a day instead. We can do this x

I've put on 0.4 today and don't know why. It is doable guys. I haven't been sticking to 3 shakes 100% but doing ok. This is still my first week and from Sunday I will go to 3 replacements a day instead. We can do this x

Hey dont worry weight can fluctuate a few lbs from day to day i do like weighing in tho ha ha ! Just record once a week weight. Your doing great but have you tried following slim fast plan with the snacks and meal etc i think its designed to wave off hunger and to stop your body holding on to food! Or look on the VLCD forum see how they get on .

You have done very well dont worry about the scales too much x

It's Sat Jodi,

Good luck for your weigh in ! :)

Hey!! Sorry I've not posted for a couple days, I am still here!! I've lost 1lb this week, it's not much at all, but a pound off is better than a pound on! And plus that still takes me to a 21lb loss in 3 weeks which I think is pretty good!! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend x

Hey!! Sorry I've not posted for a couple days, I am still here!! I've lost 1lb this week, it's not much at all, but a pound off is better than a pound on! And plus that still takes me to a 21lb loss in 3 weeks which I think is pretty good!! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend x

21lb in 3 weeks is AMAZING :)
You should be very very proud, I will be thrilled if my losses are as good as that. Keep up the good work x x x

Thankyou so much!! I love all the support and encorogment I receive on here!! .. How are you getting on xx

Well done! A loss is a loss. :) i weighed in this morning at 11st3.6lb so thats a loss of 2.6lb :) quite pleased with that :)

Well done! A loss is a loss. :) i weighed in this morning at 11st3.6lb so thats a loss of 2.6lb :) quite pleased with that :)

That's a great loss and losses like that = almost a stone a month ?
Any tips for a newbie like me x

Omg angel ... how do you start eating again after all the Wright loss. Im only on my 3rd day but have had a sneeky look on scales n im 4lb down. Obviously correct coz all im doing is drinking milkshakes n little snacks. Im just scared ill reach target n put it all back on.

In my head im thinking no way u can put 2 stone on dead quick but I can imagine u can. Ive got keep it off till march so im trying think long term hiw to do it. But as for now I av got along way go 4lbs down is not 28lbs ha x x

Back