my christmas challenge !anyone want to join me?

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi
Well I have had 6 days of eating..........I need to get back into the 11's for christmas about 10lbs away I think I will find out tomorrow morning :eek:

Tomorrow Im CD SSing as I need to do this or i'll be back in the 14's at this rate!

So Please join me as 20 days will soon fly!

So we will have a

Thanks
xxc

Hi,

I am right with you. I having been faffing around on and off this diet for weeks now. I have managed to lose 1 1/2 stone in total (since August""!!!) but dont seem to be able to do more than 10 days at a time.

This is it, 3 weeks SSing and hope to get at least a stone off for Xmas. Then take a few days off over Xmas and back on it Jan 1st for the final push to lose 3 more stone by end of Feb.

Good luck, and keep posting as I need lots of encouragement!!

Although Im not SS, Im with you all the way, steel toe capped boots on if needed!

Hi,

I am right with you. I having been faffing around on and off this diet for weeks now. I have managed to lose 1 1/2 stone in total (since August""!!!) but dont seem to be able to do more than 10 days at a time.

This is it, 3 weeks SSing and hope to get at least a stone off for Xmas. Then take a few days off over Xmas and back on it Jan 1st for the final push to lose 3 more stone by end of Feb.

Good luck, and keep posting as I need lots of encouragement!!

Hi Neco
Thankyou for joining me I did this last year and regained it all +5lbs so Tomorrow is THE DAY and I feel Bloated yuk...TOTM soon I know :( .
We will do this wont we XXXXX

Kinda similar to the tread I started in the vlcd section but we all need to pull our socks up and focus on our goal so good thread.

As mentioned in other thread I want to be in the 12's for christmas even resorted to praying to the god of weightloss and diets now!!!

We can def do this!

LOL Yes Im praying too I have to be in the 11's for Crimbo thats My present to me XX
Thanks Swanky XXXX

Hi I'lldoit.. I'm with you on this one.. I've really been messing about due to one thing or another recently, and I really do need to get a grip... let's see what we can do in 20 days!!!!:)

xxxxx:D

Hi Mandy
Thanks Hun
We know we can do this so why dont we ???????

Flipping food GRRRRRRRRRRR?

So this is IT no more time to waste!
TUESDAY THE 5TH OF DECEMBER IS IT !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm with you on this one!!

20 days...here I come
umm except for 21st ...works christmas do food and drink paid for and I know I won't be good that night....

But apart from that I'm giving it a go!!!!

Amanda
xx

HI AMANDA.........
YEY WE CAN DO THIS.............IF WE DONT HOW NAFF WILL WE FEEL CHRISTMAS MORNING ????????
YOUR PARTY THAT'LL BE OK ITS ONLY ONE NIGHT!
20 DAYS AND COUNTING :D
XXXXXX

Hi there, I have just started the CD this morning and want to lose between 10lbs and 14 lbs by Christmas. I know that's a tall order but I might as well go for it!

Hi there, I have just started the CD this morning and want to lose between 10lbs and 14 lbs by Christmas. I know that's a tall order but I might as well go for it!

You'll do it I'll had you to the 20day christmas challenge if you like??;)
XXC

Hey hun

I'm back on CD after a crazy busy few weeks - will catch up soon when I have the chance to!!
Currently doing 790 - got my work Xmas party on 22nd so really want to get rid of a good few pounds by then - fingers crossed. Cathc up soon hun - not forgotten about u ok!!

Much love, chelle xx

ooooooooo well done chell,missing you on here :( you'll look and do fab for your crimbo party what you wearing ;)

I have a big fancy dress party for my 7 year old on Sunday 18 kiddes :eek: Im dressing as a Pirate Wrench :p xx
Im SSing CD todays day 1 and its 1.30 so YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Glad your ok

Ive my hair appot tomorrow im :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: dont do hairdressers :eek: so I hope it will be ok as Im going dark after 7 years of blonde blonnde ;)
XXC

Still going strong!! (ish)

Monday 4 packs
Tuesday 5 packs
Wednesday 4 packs

I know this isn't quite ssing but its the best I've done in a while and I'm happy with that :D

Its good that its packs only and your sticking at it.
Can you not split your packs even if its one so its feels your having more??
Im on day 1 ssing CD and have got to 1.40pm which is good for me.
Well done Amanda have you weighed in yet or are you good and wait till day 7?? ;)
XXC

Its good that its packs only and your sticking at it.
Can you not split your packs even if its one so its feels your having more??
Im on day 1 ssing CD and have got to 1.40pm which is good for me.
Well done Amanda have you weighed in yet or are you good and wait till day 7?? ;)
XXC

2 packs a day are cappuccino and I already split them into 3...lol
I weigh each day and it's going down but it's scary so nothing will register til I'm back to what I was...lol...bit mad I know but its what keeps me going :D :D

2 packs a day are cappuccino and I already split them into 3...lol
I weigh each day and it's going down but it's scary so nothing will register til I'm back to what I was...lol...bit mad I know but its what keeps me going :D :D

No Im exactly like you until im below 11.13 which is what I was last Tuesday I wont feel as Im back on track???Madness what our brains tell us isnt it~~~~~your sticking at it so pat yourself on the back,just remember that how much extra its costing you having more each day?????
XXC

I am so glad I don't scale hop - I think it would drive me even more demented than I already am!! ;) Feeling much more positive since the good news from hosp visit yesterday :D so... am still hopeful for good weightloss by Christmas.. (how much did I say??) ;)

Back