My Christmas Present !!!

USA2007

Well I always said that if I get to my Christmas target of 16st dead I will buy myself something special. This morning I weighed in at 15st 12lbs so off I went to buy something that I have threatened to buy for the last 10 years or so LMAO :) yep a full years gym membership.

So I'm staying on SS for another few days then off for Chrimbo (but not being too silly with the food and booze). The last few months have changed my life (and cost me a fortune in new clothes etc). So when I start back up again on the 27th Dec is straight back onto SS plus my new secret weapon of treadmills, steppers, rowers and weights. 2007 bring it on and 13.5st here I come

Thank you to everyone for the support over the last few months, I hope you all have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

USA

Ps If you "break" over the holidays don’t kick yourself to death just get straight back on it and make 2007 YOUR year.

PPs well done Jodie from the Biggest Looser last night pure and utter inspiration. Fantastic

Brilliant news USA ! I must get more active in 2007 too and need to set some goals.

you opened your pressie early!!! tut tut

Back