My Christmas Present !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by USA2007, 21 December 2006 Social URL.

1. USA2007

USA2007 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Well I always said that if I get to my Christmas target of 16st dead I will buy myself something special. This morning I weighed in at 15st 12lbs so off I went to buy something that I have threatened to buy for the last 10 years or so LMAO :) yep a full years gym membership.

So I'm staying on SS for another few days then off for Chrimbo (but not being too silly with the food and booze). The last few months have changed my life (and cost me a fortune in new clothes etc). So when I start back up again on the 27th Dec is straight back onto SS plus my new secret weapon of treadmills, steppers, rowers and weights. 2007 bring it on and 13.5st here I come

Thank you to everyone for the support over the last few months, I hope you all have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Ps If you "break" over the holidays don’t kick yourself to death just get straight back on it and make 2007 YOUR year.

PPs well done Jodie from the Biggest Looser last night pure and utter inspiration. Fantastic
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

USA congrats on your weight loss -- you are amazing!! Well done for joining a gym as well, you will have have so much success!! :D

Catherine xx
  4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Brilliant news USA ! I must get more active in 2007 too and need to set some goals.
  5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

you opened your pressie early!!! tut tut
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.