My clothes are too big :D

Great stuff. It's a really good feeling isn't it? Well done!! :D

you're skinny 14 now!!! hahaha :D
When I started I was size24 top and 22 bottom. Now (after 6 weeks) I'm 20 top and 18 bottom whooowhoooo!!!!!
But I don't buy new clothes cos they will be too big in a few weeks again. I'll try to wear them as long as possible not to look silly ;]
Have a good day skinny! :eek:

All my size 16s are now too big for me. I'm still wearing them though, they make me feel thin! :D

:bliss:

:) I did that for a bit.... was a novel feeling having my clothes loose.......... Well done!!

Haha, thank you!
Yeah, I'm not buying new clothes until my old ones look like sacks!

That will happen sooner than you think! I buy new trousers every month - down a size. from 22/24 to 16 so far.

Well done

GSQ

Well done to you.
I can't wait for this to happen though it sounds like it may be sooner than I thought!

All my size 16s are now too big for me. I'm still wearing them though, they make me feel thin! :D

:bliss:
I'll send u my address lol so you can send them all to me :p
Well done x

I'll need to find a good tailor soon I think. I bought some really lovely dresses not long before starting the diet and there's no way i'm getting rid of them. Hope they aren't too pricey though.

I have loads of over size clothes - charity shop? There is a local 'nearly new' shop but they turn their noses up at a size 22 Eileen Fisher designer black linen trouser suit. Made me feel like an Alien - so not going there again.
GSQ

I'm looking forward to the feeling of tent like clothing rather than the scales. Well done on your weight loss so far x

That must be a great feeling, I've lost a stone and haven't really noticed much in my clothes except a jacket I couldn't zip up is now loose on me.

BF

well done I cant wait til that happens!

I agree, I've also lost a stone and haven't really noticed much in my clothes except my belt has had to be tightened 2 notches. I have some smaller sizes in the wardrobe from a previous weightloss, here's hoping to get back into them soon. :D

that must feel fab when your clothes r gettin big, mine are feeling little baggy, but it's a good sign! well done and good luck for the rest of the weeks!

I have the next size down waiting for me in my wardrobe from last year when I lost nearly 2 stone on JUDDD diet. Then i put it back on again so had to buy new bigger clothes as I was so determined that that I wasn't going to gain again that I threw my 'fat' clothes away!

Back