My confession

amethyst

Banned
I slipped up yesterday and had 2 bottles of wine. I don't regret it I had a good day and all I ate was a bar and chicken with suede and cabbage with a chicken soup.

Back on track today.

Suppose my only regret is I'm so thirsty today argh.

aw :) thats cool! back on the waggon with lots of water! xx

Be carefull chick drinking while in ketosis can be dangerous apparently!!!

Your liver has to go into overdrive!!!

I think wine is definately one of the things I'm going to miss..... wahhhhhhhhh lol...

X

Be carefull chick drinking while in ketosis can be dangerous apparently!!!

Your liver has to go into overdrive!!!

I think wine is definately one of the things I'm going to miss..... wahhhhhhhhh lol...

X
I know that and you would think it would of stopped me. But no it didn't I am silly Cus I now do regret it I feel so flumpy today.

Got straight back on it though as I wanna shift this minging fat I hate myself right now for looking so disgusting.

Xx

Awww don't feel like that chick!!! You're only human!!!! You'll feel crackin again by tomorrow! Hope you're ok x

aw dont beat yourself up :) we're only human! xx

OMG I been shopping today to cheer myself up and omg omg omg did I say OMG? River island had this coat right by the door on the way in rhiannon collection it is absolutely stunning Pricey at £140 BUT I had to have it, tried the 16 on (I am usually a 16/18) and it was very roomy so bought the 14, now I have always been good with tops in there but trousers I can't get away with.. I am sooooo pleased...

YAYYY!!! I cant wait to go clothes shopping whole new wardrobe awaits.. :)

River Island? Generous? I've not even dared venture in there yet and my New Look 16 skinny jeans are falling down!

River Island? Generous? I've not even dared venture in there yet and my New Look 16 skinny jeans are falling down!
I thought that years ago too but I am always in there when I have some cash. Love their clothes.

When I was a 16/18 in New Look sizes I could wear their trousers/skirts.

I find next are small for me but river island are generous. It's weird we all have different body shapes. I've not tried on any bottoms in river island for fear of them not going over my knees lol. I'm a typical pear and its well annoying.

I find river island tiny! I have a couple of dresses from there that I bought when I was a size 14 in all other shops, and had to get size 18's! I am a 16 now and they are too small haha. So well done that's ace :)

Back