My confession.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by susan70, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    :mad::mad:Ive eaten bad food, wont tell you all what but I feel crap and like ive really let myself and you lot down. :mad::mad:
    I was like a mad women going round the kitchen seeing what I could eat.
    :cry::cry:I so sorry every1.:cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    It happens. Dont beat yourself up, drink loads and get back on that wagon!! You'll be fine!! (PS Been there, done it & still wearing the T-shirt, so I do know!!)

{{{HUGS}}}

xx

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    these things are set to try us xxxxxxxxxx

5. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Think this happens to everyone on here at some stage/point.Chin up just put it behind you and back away from the kitchen........ You know you can do this draw a line and move forward, dont let it carry on all day.What's done is done, and you have certainly not let anyone down.You have done fantastically :hug99::hug99:

6. Hezz123

Hezz123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slim fast

i did the same last night and felt like rubbish - soo guilty!! BUT it was my weigh in this morning and iv lost 2lbs this week! These slip ups arent always as bad as we think!! just pretend it never happened, chin up and move on, youll be fine xxxxx

7. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks every1, i ve said to no end of people on here dont worrry about it, brush your self off and start again, I can't believe how crap I feel, Im sat here in tears because of bloody food, how stupid is that.lol.

8. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh Hun wish i lived just next door, i would be there giving you a cuddle. Come on this is not like you ??????? Is it TOTM ???? Prehaps you need to freashen up and go out for a walk :) Get out and away from it for a while, nd clear your head.

9. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    true susan, most of us have been there, you've done fantastic up until now and I don't see how that is going to spoil anything if you get on top of it say tomorrow? don't leave it too late..... I think it's the weather, been watching my kids gobbling down ice lollies and wish I could just have a lick!! I think it's easier to keep to the diet when it's cold and miserable...lol, n'way, I've no worries with you hun as I know you will get back on the wagon. good luck!

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey susan, big (((((((((hugs))))))) look weve all fell of the wagon at once stage or another. im a big bliper what with breaking it for things. but look at it this way hun you are doing brill actually faboulous just forget about it there is nothing you can do about it now. dust yourself of and get back into it. maybe take the rest of today of and say ok im going to start tomorrow sunday. you can do it. ive felt crap aswell any time ive cheated which made me eat more. you could lose any gain + more in a few days :hug99: :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx the race is still on and you want to be in it dont you???? :p

11. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    :Dwell im on my 2nd pint of water since my binge:D , I wont be taking the rest of the day off cd im right back on the cd wagon, will have a tetra for tea and tomorrow will be 100% again.:D

You bet your arse I gonna win this race Becky.lol:character00182:

Thankyou every1 you are all great, I love each and every1 of you xxxxxxxxx

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good woman thats what i like to hear. you didnt even eat that much!! get that water into you :)

13. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins

WAY TO GO HUNNI!:clap:

14. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nice to have you back X

15. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    AWWWW thanks did ya miss me ??lol.

16. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Water,Water and Water! X

17. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thats right susan dont let it get you down it happens to the best of us, YOu will be fine:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Woohoo!! Thats the mind set!! GO FOR IT!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.