My Couch25k Progress Encouragement Badly Needed!

Hi Everyone!" Just had a quick read through the thread & you've all motivated me to start, however could this be done on a trampoline??

Do u mean treadmill? It's a running program so not sure a trampoline will do it? But suppose u could use it as a motivational tool on trampoline? It would work on treadmill but I just do it in park! Good luck!

Hi Kaz Ive just done day 2 of week 4 and I just know I'll have to do week 4 a few times coz it nearly killed me lol

Week 4 is tough! But I have started week 5 run 1 this week and my time on week 4 has paid off cause I did it with not too much trouble! Still tough but good! Need to do run 2 now! Eeeek what's it gonna be this time!

Well done on getting to week 5 kaz you're doing brilliant I've finished week 4 but still struggling so I'm gonna do it again a few times

Down 3 lbs this week :) 9 in total so far

Well done crispy

I am back at week one not very happy but have had a few months off due to an ear infection that would not go away. Finding it hard with the heat all my running kit is for winter. Sainburys have a nice range in that is moisture control but dont have my size. So got to wait for it to come back in it's a long line top not fitted and the capri are not fitted so just what I am looking for. Should of gone for my last run of week one today but needed to sort the greenhouse out so will go out over the weekend. Still finding it hard running when it is light if I see someone I tend to run the other way really must stop doing that.

Right guys I am back on it BIG time this week! I have had to take a couple of weeks off program for health reasons but I'm back and ready to do this! I'm restarting week 5 again! Bring it on! Also bought a gym ball so I'm hitting the abs and arms from now too!

I haven't done couch25k in 2 weeks so I've to get back into it aswell I'm going to do week 4 AGAIN :) Hope you are all doing well xx

I have just done week 5 runs 1 & 2 - 2 was tough :( but I completed it! Yeah! But think i'll need to do it a few times before moving on! I took nearly 3 weeks off in the end. So hard to make myself start again but so pleased I did! Back on it. Good luck!

Well done on week 5 Yay :)

I have just run continuously for 20mins! I NEVER thought I could do that! So proud of myself right now!

Wow that's fantastic Kaz You must be well chuffed :) I'm still repeating week 4

Wow that's fantastic Kaz You must be well chuffed :) I'm still repeating week 4

Honestly try week 5 run 1 - I kept repeating week 4 thinking I shouldn't move on yet but I was ready I just didn't know it! Worth a try!

I'm still finding the second five min run in week 4 very tough so I don't feel I'm ready for week 5 just yet I'm such a wuss lol

Woo hoo! I've only gone and done it! I've completed c25k today!!! Ok it has taken me 4 months! But I've done it! Whoop whoop!

Woo hoo! I've only gone and done it! I've completed c25k today!!! Ok it has taken me 4 months! But I've done it! Whoop whoop!

Well done you!!!
I have got my week 7 day 3 in the morning & it'd been an uphill struggle!

what do you intend to go now? Are you planning on going further / faster or just sticking to the 5k runs?

Thank you! To be honest I think o still need to work on my 5kms for now, running better and a little faster if possible! It would be mice to think o would take on training to tom 10km, but my goal was to be able to run for 30 mins and I think maintaining this is more important for now! But I might enter a 5kms run to see how I go! Good lick with week 7! Ur so nearly there!

Well done Kaz I'm delighted for you You must be well chuffed :) I was on week4 ages ago and then I had a holiday and haven't done it since so I'm startin back on monday but I'll start at week 3 cause I'm not as fit as I was so hopefully I'll get back into again I'll be lucky if I finish it by next year haha

Back