My CS Diary -- Its now Day 4

Hi All, I started CS on Monday :) and I have found it ok up until today (day 4). I start work at 8.30am so I have my breakfast shake when I arrive at work any time earlier would be too early for me. Then at around 11am I have an apple, by then i am not that hungry to be honest. I then have my lunch shake at around 1.30 - 2pm. Then this is when i gets hard especially day 3 and 4 I am started getting really bad wind and tummy rumbles which can be painful:( - is this normal? This seems to happen between lunch and dinner (which is about 6.30pm). I cheated today and I feel really bad. I had pasta because I was so hungry!! I think this is because I am not eating enough snacks... I hope it gets better. I am looking forward to my first weigh in on Monday but I do not feel any weight loss yet (early days I know).

I just want to lose about 2 stone in time for my holiday :family2:. Then after that I will start back at the gym and eat healthly.

Ladies please give me some inspirations stories especially in the first week.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Heya.

First of all, congrats for taking the plunge! :)

It is completely normal what you are feeling. I am feeling exactly the same way! I am re-starting after 3 months off, and all week I have been miserable with headaches, tummy ache and uncontrollable hunger :( but trust me, it does get better.

Your body is getting used to the drastic change of food intake. Take things like a piece of ham with some lettuce to work with you and have this in the afternoon. Help the cravings.

I find I have my morning shake, have my snack and then my dinner, but it seems an eternity between dinner and then another snack and then tea.

Don't feel disgruntled that you can't "feel" any weight loss yet. Trust me, there will be some weight loss there. A lot of the weight that you will lose in the first week will mainly be water. But its still a loss. :) Just make sure that you are drinking your 2 litres of water :D :D

Hope this helps?

As for inspiration, if you look on the Before/After pics thread, I'm the brave soul that posted my before/after when I did CS the first time around in Feb/March time.

xx

Ahh thank you very much for you reply Soozy. I am actually feeling a lot better. Day 4 was the worst day for me actually. I started feeling better on day 5. Its day 7 now and the tummy aches and wind has gone and i dont feel desperatley hungry anymore. I actually had my weigh in on Day 5 because i can only get to the chemist on a fri and i had already lost 2 lbs (yey!!). Feeling a lot postive now thanks!! and good luck with your diet too xx

p.s. i will look at the pics for even more inspiration!! thanks

hi just read your posts.
when i did CS before my holiday for the first 4 or 5 days i'd get a funny tummy - bit like the feeling before you have the runs, but then it would go away.
make sure you're drinking plenty of water. i try and drink 500ml after each shake/soup and also drink between meals. by the time i finish work i'm almost 2litres down :)

good luck with the plan :)

hi just read your posts.
when i did CS before my holiday for the first 4 or 5 days i'd get a funny tummy - bit like the feeling before you have the runs, but then it would go away.
make sure you're drinking plenty of water. i try and drink 500ml after each shake/soup and also drink between meals. by the time i finish work i'm almost 2litres down :)

Thanks mod-Karen79, you are right I need to drink more water because I am always thirsty, I probably only drink about 1 ltr a day:(. Good luck to you too x ;)

hi just read your posts.

Thanks mod-Karen79, you are right I need to drink more water because I am always thirsty, I probably only drink about 1 ltr a day:(. Good luck to you too x ;)

Back