My Current Before and During FATTTT Picture!!

Hi Lilly,

What a transformation, you must be so impressed with yourself...you look really happy in that Second picture too. No wonder!

I hope its OK to say this, but you also look loads younger as well as slimmer.

Keep posting your 'during' pictures, they are an inspiration to many people I'm sure (me, for one!).

Judders

Hey lilly, fantastic!! what a difference, you are doing brilliantly, you should be sooo proud of yourself! Godd luck with your continuing journey xx

What a difference! You look great well done!
xxx

gosh thank you so much for all your lovely messages, I felt quite emotional reading them, I still have a long way to go and I dont see myself as someone who is inspirational, but I do feel really chuffed that people can feel that way and I feel really happy about that!!! I am doing SS with an add a meal week every 5th week, and I find this works best for me at the moment, however I might change it at a later date.

Thanks so much again xxx

you look absolutely fantabulous hon. although you may want to change the weight loss on your current picture to 6.9stones lost from lbs to get your full due :D

regardless of what you think, you truly are an inspiration and have done so so much. keep posting piccies :D :D

abz xx

WOW WOW WOW - you look amazing! What a difference - slimmer, younger and that smile......well.....says it all - you must be SO proud and rightly so.

WOW you look wonderful and so much happier on the second photo. You will be at goal before you know it
xxxx

Amazing!!! Well done hun xx

im speechless..... WOW

OMG look at what a great job you have done!!

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!

That is a great motivational picture, thanks for sharing it with us, you look so happy and pretty!

No doubt you are very chuffed with yourself, well done you xxx

Back