My CWP Journey...

charHK

Hi, I'm Char. I'm 29 years old and live in Hong Kong. I started the CWP at the end of March on 810 but after a few weeks of losing weight then gaining it the following week (rewarding myself for a loss, emotional eating when I gained!), I am on SS. I feel that I need to cut food out completely so there is nothing in my fridge to tempt me. So far I've lost 11lbs in total which is better than a gain or staying the same, but in hindsight I could have lost a couple of stone by now. Never mind....I'm back on it and in the right frame of mind. I've Been ill this week so haven't had any shakes and therefore thinking about cancelling my WI on Friday morning, that way I'll have a better loss next week which should keep me inspired. We'll see.
Anyway, looking forward to starting over tomorrow and sticking to it so when I go back t the UK in August for a wedding I'll be 38lbs lighter and wearing gorgeous clothes (I also want to shock everyone into seeing me lovely and slim again!) So will WI tomorrow morning...

xxx

Back