My Daddy's went to Heaven

What words could I give you to bring some comfort at this time? Probably none, just know that people are thinking of you and giving you support although they are not physically with you. Be kind to yourself, think about your dad and the times you spent together before he was ill - happy memories that you can share with the rest of the family.
XX

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Vicky.

That was a very brave post and just echoing what everyone else has said, I hope you find comfort in knowing your Daddy isn't in pain anymore.

Take care x x x

So very sorry Vicky to read your very sad news on the loss of your Beloved Daddy!

Please accept my deepest sympathy, it is heart breaking to lose a parent.

Thinking of you and your family at this time.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

sorry Vicky to hear that your daddy has passed away, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Love nas x

I cant say anything that the others haven't already said, but am thinking of you Vic xxx

I can relate to what you and your family are going through. I lost my dad suddenly in january whilst we were on holiday in egypt, he was only 47, they always take the good ones.my thoughts are with you and your family.

Very very sorry Vicky. We are all here for you anytime ..xx

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry to hear that. The only consolation is that he is in a much better place now bless him!

xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. I lost my dad exactly 5 years ago today and I can totally understand how you are feeling.

Take care - lots of hugs to you and your family

my thoughts are with you, cancer is a horrible thing and im very sorry for your loss

im so sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you
elaine x

So sorry for your loss, look after yourself and your family. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. x

i'm so sorry about what's been happening with you and your family recently. just take comfort in the thought that your dad isn't suffering any more and you will see him again one day. take care - we're all here for us if you need anything. xxx

Hey you - saying I am so sorry for your loss is an understatement - I lost my gorgeous mum Sept '06 - she was diagnosed May of that year and had just 4 months - my God, it's still so hard to believe - you always expect yr mum to be there - we were mates as well as relations - she was a keen bowler in Ipswich and also bowled for Suffolk - I love to talk about her, not in a morose way but in an upbeat and proud way - stay strong gal - while mum was ill people kept telling me that memories never fade and I didn't really take that on board much because I am such a positive person and even tho she had such an aggressive form (spread from the colon to the liver), I always .... ALWAYS ... thought she'd pull thru and I'm glad I walked down that route - visiting her every day from P'bgh to Ips was the hardest part as I had to leave her, but I always turned up with a smile on my face and a positive attitude as I didn't want mum to see how I was really feeling. As for those promised memories, those people who told me to embrace them were so right - I have so many and it IS a saviour ..... God bless xxxxx

thinking of you...
i lost my dad 3 years ago,if you ever need to talk,i wil be there..
sorry about your loss
emma.xxx

Vicky I only just saw your post hun, as I've not been online for a couple of days, I am so so sorry to read your Daddy has passed, even though I know he must of been in a great deal of torment, You are in my thoughts vick, keep being strong for your mum, and that will have your very very proud and well Daddy, smiling down from heaven on you. Take care of yourself sweetheart, and hopefully we can have a chat soon xxx

sorry it has taken me so long to say so - but my thoughts are with you and all who cared for and loved your dad
take comfort in knowing he is no longer in pain and is in a better place
xx

Thank you all so much for all these messages. Means a lot to me.
The funeral was yesterday and it was a beautiful service. I'll be back on sw soon when I get focused again. Just will take me a while to get my head straight and get back to normal. :hug99:

Back