My daily pro points have gone up?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Becktoria79, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've just logged my weight loss using the ww iPhone app and I reached my 5% target which I'd set as my initial goal, I've changed my goal to reach my 10% but it says my daily allowance is now 35 ( I was on 29)! This surely can't be right, my leader didn't say anything about it changing, is it cos the app thinks I've hit goal now?
    Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    the system probably put you on maintenance because you achieved your goal. You just need to set up a new goal and put your system back into losing weight :)

4. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks, that's sorted it now. I thought It was too good to be true, although I often struggle to use my 29 unless I start eating junk which I'm trying to avoid doing too much. X

5. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    When I input my weight and got to one of my goals it also put me on maintaining, I had 37pp a day! Lol. But I figured the problem out and put myself back on losing :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.