My daily WI-keep-me-on-track-diary.

moti17

is gonna do it!!
Right,
Thought I would keep a diary to stay focused and have been weighing every morning. I do it because I like to see the scales going down on a daily basis. I look forward to it each morning and that just how I like doing things.
Im on day 10 today and heres how its gone so far..

Day 1 -14.9.7
Day 2 -14.7.3
Day 3 -14.5.7
Day 4 -14.3.3
Day 5 -14.1.4
Day 5 -14.0
Day 7 -13.13.5
Day 8 -13.0
Day 9 -13.12.2
Day 10 -13.12.2

I didnt drink a lot of water yesterday, maybe that why I stayed the same today, but had so much to do. Im on it today and ive drank loads, so we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Drank as much as I could stomach yesterday and I am now 13.11.4. Pleased with that. Night off from work, so this is where the hard work starts. Gotta go up and have a bath while my fella and boy eat their dinner because else the smell drives me to a dribbling mess.
No alcohol, no food= a very bored char!!!
But the food cravings wont beat me, too strong for that!!

Whoa, yesterday was soooo hard, being off from work. I cooked sausage casserole for the man and boy and made them cup cakes for dessert, didnt find that a problem at all. Then I went in fridge and ate 3 slices of luncheon meat....WTF was I thinking? At around 7pm I started feeling really down, like, its my night off, no nice food, no alcohol, no life!!! ha ha I actually had tears I felt that down!! Silly mare!!
Anyway, got over it and didnt crack.
So todays weight STS at 13.11.4 oh well, heres to tomorrow!!

I was stupid yesterday, I knew I was gonna cave in. I got home from work at 10pm, wasnt hungry, but really felt like eating pizza and i did. Ate about 4 slices of ham and pineapple pizza and about 5 vodka and coke zero.
No point moaning about what an idiot I am, thats already been established. It wasnt even that nice. Got it out my system now.
Sooo heres for the important bit....how much do I weight from yesterday after eating evil pizza??
13.12, not even a 1lb on, so i have till tuesday to reach 13.10, hhmmm thats not likely but I will settle for 13.11,,,,please...

Hey hun, you are doing so well don't let one little blip drag you down (doesn't look like it is anyway, wahey!) x

Thanks Lauryn, It did get to me in the end and i finished up snacking on popcorn and a few sandwiches on Sunday, and yesterday I ate a few more sandwiches (sweetcorn and cheese).
Thats why I havent been posting on my diary.
Anyways, I ordered some meal packs from the slim and save diet to try them out as fed right up with milkshakes. Tried the spag bol one with brocolli and its really nice!!!
So I feel like I can get on track now, new start today. No weigh in till Next Mon morning as if I see a big gain it will do my head in too much so would rather wait till next monday.
So today I have had
Lemon yog bar from S&S
Exante vanilla shake
spag bol and broccoli S&S

How many cals are the S&S meal packs and how much are they if you don't mind me asking?

Today I've struggled with TS :( still keeping at it but would be great if there were other options x

Don't mind u asking at all. The meals are around 137 cals and they cost about 1.50 each I think. Go check out the web site. Slim and save it's called.

Wow that's good, less than the exante shakes, soups & bars!

I'll have a look on their site now. Do they taste nice? x

I tried the spaghetti bol and it was tasty. I ordered just one of each to see if I liked them. You can get samples too.

Thanks for the advice hun, I went on their site and bought all of the samples :D I then went back and bought a 14 day pack too! So cheap! x

Let us know what you think of the meals.

I've been mega tired All day today. Really felt like eating but managed to hold off.
Today I had:
Exante vanilla shake
S&s chip truffle bar
S&s chilli meal with with 200g broccoli, delish!!
Need to drink some more water as yesterday I didn't drink enough.

How are you getting on?

Must say I love S&S :D all of the shakes an meals, the choc truffle bar is yummy too. Going to order some soups and the lemon, yog & white choc bar now and give them a whirl x

Back