MY Dairy By Me Meneither

Well done Me on getting four days done!

Does sound like your in ketosis.

The mild ketosis reduces the feeling of hunger...

I know myself I was so use to the full feeling that it felt odd not to have it and my tummy would rumble and groan a lot in the first week ssing. Normally when you drink a glass of water you feel okay again.

See how you feel in the morning...

Talk this out with your CDC tomorrow when you go to collect your weeks supply.

Night, night.:nightf:

Love Mini xxx

12 hours of film....crikey, my youngest would do that.....he is mad on lord of the rings.

Have had such an exciting life today picked up my packs from my cdc then spent all doing the rug kit i brought 18 months ago with the intention of finishing last year for the kids bedroom.

Me.

Rofl......no more watching films then.....?
12 hrs in one go or with breaks in between.
Not long until kids come to stay then, how long are they staying for ?????

I'm slowly getting to 3 shakes a day, started Tuesday

So far I've tried choc mint (yum) that wasn't too sweet (have very sweet tooth!)

Banana which was lovely and forest fruits both weren't that sweet.

Had choc tetra for lunch, wasn't that keen, but hey got to get used to it as don't have a blender at work lol!!

Have to say thought they would all taste mank but pleasantly surprised

Rofl......no more watching films then.....?
12 hrs in one go or with breaks in between.
Not long until kids come to stay then, how long are they staying for ?????

2 weeks in the summer half term.
Start work at 4am tommorow so off to bed.

Me

Good Night

Night night all
Just got in from work i ache all over, need some sleep only had 4 fours between going to bed and getting up speak to you all later.:needhug:

Me.

I Cheated Again..........

Well yesterday was my day off was a bit of non event, went to see my cdc and picked up my next weeks supplies.

I was very bad I grilled some chicken breast fillits and ate them , must admit i dint feel any better afterwards. I think the reason for doing this was that i was feeling a bit down after speaking to my kids last night.

Well i have drawn a line under the incident and started afresh today hopefully i havnt thrown myself out of ketosis i think i specifially cooked chicken with that in mind.

Today has been a better day apart from having to get up from work at 3am and start work at 4am. I just loving starting at stupid o clock.

Have had all my packs for day and about 3 litres of water am just chilling out before having a nice soak in the bath and bed.

Hey Martin.....your eating could have been much worse, you are doing the right thing in putting it behind you. I will be on the CD wagon from monday....!

Hey Martin, glad to see you've put the chicken behind you and out of your mind. :D

We're behind you all the way!:D

Have Been Good Honest

Well its been a few days since The Chicken Incident and i have been busy with work or sleeping so thought it was time for a catch up in general.

I have been good honest have just been having my 4 packs a aday, i havnt been very good on the water front or in very good at spacing my packs, i blame this on having to get up at 3am to go to work. At time of writing its been 5 hours since i had my last pack a very horrible lumpy stawberry shake i cant find my shaker i had it yesterday i thought i had left it at work but wasnt and i cant find at home.

Woke up this morning to find trixie one of my cats had brought in yet another bird this time a full grown pigeon that was nearly as big as her no idea how she got it through the cat flap. Just what i wanted at 3am.

I have found over the last few days i have been very tired and ache all over this may have somrthing to do with the early start but its taking me 40 minutes to walk home and it normally only takes 30.

As always thanks for reading.

Me.

Last edited:
Hiya stranger seems like a long time since I saw you on here. Hope you are well.

Have been sleeping and working, working and sleeping etc.
roll on thursday 4 days off.

Me.

Wow 4 days off, have you got anything planned.
Im in a bit of a mood, ex had youngest 9yrs old and he has let him drink....he has had lager shandies, reef and wkd....im livid, it is not on. I dont want my son to be brought up like this thinking getting bladdered is acceptable.

Wow 4 days off, have you got anything planned.
Im in a bit of a mood, ex had youngest 9yrs old and he has let him drink....he has had lager shandies, reef and wkd....im livid, it is not on. I dont want my son to be brought up like this thinking getting bladdered is acceptable.

Umm thursday sleep Friday spend all my wages, Saturday go and see kids, Sunday Sleep.

As to the ex note it all down and tell the solicitor when yiou see them or 2 report to the police.

Me.

Back