MY Dairy By Me Meneither

Have you been on your date then???????

I have we met for cofee now just have to see if she ever talks to me again, i hope she does as i liked her.]

On the diet front worked out i havnt enough packs to last me the month, so have just had 2 today and eaten start back proper tommorow.

Me

Goodo, pleased you had a great date.....! Did you get a kiss...lol.
I am mega stressed today but thats another story and in my diary.....!

Glad you liked her - and sure the feeling was mutual .... but you are being a bit stingy with the details!!!

Hope diet is going well - keep on track Mr Thomas the Tank!

well?????? come on the suspense is killing us

Day One Again Again

Well after yesterdays false start have got back to CD good and proper today have had 2 soups and 2 shakes and so far 3 litres of water, which hasnt been easy on a 9 hour shift at work.

Im pleased to say the young lady i met for coffee yesterday did text me today so hopefully we will be able to meet up again soon for another coffee and see how we go from there.

Me

Go Mrtin, Go Martin......!

:party0019: :character00250:

Sadly I am off to work for another 9 and half hours of drudgery, well chuffed ha ha ha i got on the scales i know i said i wouldnt but 17st 2lb 8oz, 16 stone here i come.

Me.

Hey Martin thanks for your reply on my thread it brought a tear to my eye....you are such a caring father and wish my boys dad was like this.

Day 3 Again.

Well today is day 3 again, im glad to say this time round no sign of a urinary infection.

Its been one of these days when i should have stayed in bed.....

Firstly i spilt my Strawberry shake all over me my carpet and my chair, Then i had a bath to find out i had run out of shampoo, checked in the bathroom cabinet 3 bottles of conditioner. I dont use conditioner.

They say these things come in threes well today it was fours, my shoe llace broke as i was putting my shoes on to go to work, two second after leaving home the heavens opened and i got soaked.

The perfect way to start a 10 hour shift at work.

Me.

have you been ok on the diet though ???

have you been ok on the diet though ???

Yes have been very good, i was tempted to buy a bar of chocolate but i didnt, am feeling a bit hungry now, having a coffee and a glass of water, then bath and bed i think.

Me.

Woohoo well done you you will be in the 16`s in the next couple of days, have you had weigh in today..?
2days off what are you going to do with yourself....?

Well done on resisting the chocolate - evil stuff!!!

Hope you meet up with "young lady" again ..... we like some gossip to keep us interested!!

Keep on drinking your water - and great that you've got back on the diet again!

Back