MY Dairy By Me Meneither

Woohoo well done you you will be in the 16`s in the next couple of days, have you had weigh in today..?
2days off what are you going to do with yourself....?

Over the last few weeks have really let the housework go so nothing intresting washing, tidying up etc, i couldnt go to weigh in last night as i didnt finish work in time so weighed myself yesterday morning. need to see my cdc as only 2 more days of shakes etc left.

Me

Over the last few weeks have really let the housework go so nothing intresting washing, tidying up etc, i couldnt go to weigh in last night as i didnt finish work in time so weighed myself yesterday morning. need to see my cdc as only 2 more days of shakes etc left.

Me

hMMM HOUSEWORK EH.......well my house is lovely and clean and it has stayed clean too so just goes to show who made the most of the mess......lol.
Oooon you had better get some packs..cant have you going off the rails now.

hMMM HOUSEWORK EH.......well my house is lovely and clean and it has stayed clean too so just goes to show who made the most of the mess......lol.
Oooon you had better get some packs..cant have you going off the rails now.

Getting my packs tommorow another 7 choc tetra 7 choc mint yummmmmy 4 starwberry 3 bannana, 4 chicken and mush and 3 vegetebale which will take me to pay day.

Me.

Hahaha! Sonkie "off the rails"! :D :D

Martin, hopefully the house work will help keep your mind off feeling hungry - it works for me!;)

Getting my packs tommorow another 7 choc tetra 7 choc mint yummmmmy 4 starwberry 3 bannana, 4 chicken and mush and 3 vegetebale which will take me to pay day.

Me.

Was going to ask you what flavours you like and recommend I try .....cdc asked which flavours I would like...how would I know I aint tried them before....lol.

Hahaha! Sonkie "off the rails"! :D :D

;)

What are you getting at Mrs D ?????? rofl

I know not what you mean Sonkie!:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

CD flavours? Ooh definitely get ChocMint! Yummy! the Vanilla ones are nice with a bit of coffee too! I like the Fruits of Forest, Strawberry and also Banana.

I have had the soups but didn't like them as much and usually ended up making them into crisps! Lovely!

You might be best just trying one or two of each flavour at first, if you don't use any your CDC should be willing to swap any left overs.:D

Hey ME!!!! glad to see you're back on the wagon!! yey!!!

:sign0137: Strawberry, FOF and banana.................yuk!!!!

choccie mint!! yummers!!!:D

Definatley back, was very cold all day yesterday, landed up going to bed as i was cold, this morning i have ketossis mouth yuk.......... Nearly as bad as the Toffee and walnut shake i had.

Me.

Are there any that are really sweet, I dont like really sweet......!

fruits of the forest, toffee and walnut, i would say are really sweet but again its up to personal taste.

Me.

cool thanx.....
So any news on another date?????????

Nope so not holding my breath on that one, but with work havnt really had a cahnce to chat on msn so dont know.

Me.

Aww you will find someone soon......though your shift pattern certainly doesnt help. Are there any women that work the same shift as you......lol. This way it would be ideal.

Don't worry about it Me.....things that are meant to be will be.....maybe I'm a sucker for believing that? Ah well!!!

I love toffee & walnut!! aaargh!! madness.

Sonya...just have the flavours you like the sound of....then you can always not get them next time :)

Aww you will find someone soon......though your shift pattern certainly doesnt help. Are there any women that work the same shift as you......lol. This way it would be ideal.

The shift pattern isnt that bad.............. ok it is some weeks i get evenings off some weeks im finished by 11am some weeks i dont start till 7pm i get 2 days off every 7days just need someone to be flexible like me.

Me.

Don't worry about it Me.....things that are meant to be will be.....maybe I'm a sucker for believing that? Ah well!!!

I love toffee & walnut!! aaargh!! madness.

Sonya...just have the flavours you like the sound of....then you can always not get them next time :)

Iv asked for a selection so I can try them.....think thats the only way I will find out.

The shift pattern isnt that bad.............. ok it is some weeks i get evenings off some weeks im finished by 11am some weeks i dont start till 7pm i get 2 days off every 7days just need someone to be flexible like me.

Me.

Blimey....im lost....rofl.....!
Any flexible ladies out there......?
How flexible would you like them ??????
Do they need to be able to touch there toes....rofl....lol.l.
sorry I have got my warped sense of humour head on again.

Omg I have got another bunch of flowers......ewwww Coley you wanna check him out. He keeps sending me flowers...on P.O.F that is.

Day 5 15th May 2007

well thats day 5 over, woke up at about 6am cold and with a vile taste in my mouth all the tell tale signs of ketosis.
My day off today and the paln was to catch up on the house work and the washing well i did put the rubbish out and hoover and put a load of washing on which is still in the washing machine as we speak,

I then decided i wanted to watch a film so i sat down adn watched all 3 lord of the rings films back to back not just the normal versions but the extended versions so i have been sat on my ass for about 12 hours, im still cold and my breath still stinks but whats worse is im still hungry im sure i have had all my packs today and again sure i have drunk more than 2 and half litres of water but must admit i havnt been keeping check.

off to see my cdc tommorow to get another weeks worth of diet so as its past midnight i guess i should sort the washing out and get to my bed.

Sweet dreams all.

Me

Last edited:
Back