My dairy to the new me

Start of the fourth week and despite my massive intake on the weekend I've managed to loose 2lbs.... My CDC said it would hve been more had I kept to the plan. So with that in mind I had a good afternoon. And then come evening no idea what happened I just ate.... Far too much and I can honestly say I don't even know why. I do this on every weigh in day, because I've lost I think I can eat. I know I'll be good for the next few day but come weekend is when the pattern repeats and I'll cave. However this weekend I am extremely busy and will be surrounded by skinny friends so have the tetras at the ready. I need to stay more focused because this week is an important one, if I do not cheat I may just may get into the 13's and that hasn't happened for a long time. I've booked my personal trainer again for next week and hve to start exercising g because I have missed it. Somewhere in my head I have not really accepted this diet process otherwise why am I cheating on some days? Have to drink water though the night now to counteract today. I start SS+tomorrow so maybe knowing that I cannot eat at all will help. Up until now Neisse I'm working down the steps I have always been allowed to eat. I think what makes it harder is that I had my biggest loss on step 4 than I did on step 3. Bizarre. Anyways off to bed and looking forward to tomorrow.

So far so good 1 litre n no shake yet just don't fancy it

Newtocd said:
So far so good 1 litre n no shake yet just don't fancy it

Hiya! Didn't know you had a diary but Ill subscribe now! How you doing today on cwp?

I can relate to the weigh in day and wanting to eat i think part of it is we know we have another week til weigh in and can have a treat lol.. Because we know we have 7 days to savour our weight and try loss what we may have gained eating! Nothing wrong with a ss+ meal though after xx

Lol that's so true.... Had my first shake and Nearly 2 litre down. I have to admit I ended up
Licking the pasta of my daughters lunch!!! Well done for you having a great day today.

Newtocd said:
Lol that's so true.... Had my first shake and Nearly 2 litre down. I have to admit I ended up
Licking the pasta of my daughters lunch!!! Well done for you having a great day today.

A lick is better than a mouthful though! Thank you hope it stays this way :) x

Indeed if only though it was far free. How's your presentation coming along,?

Newtocd said:
Indeed if only though it was far free. How's your presentation coming along,?

Oh its boring and doing my head in! Ive been lumbered with the most boring part to do lol.. Need to put it on powerpoint as its on a word doc at the min then its done!

Wow that's great. My parents were both in social work and they made such a difference to lots of people. Not long now and then world of work!!!

Newtocd said:
Wow that's great. My parents were both in social work and they made such a difference to lots of people. Not long now and then world of work!!!

Ah wow! What sector did they work in? I have a job in child protection lined up, my old placement wanted to employ me feel very lucky as not many jobs about at the min x

New day new attitude.......have promised myself a new handbag if I can loose a stone this month. It's a lovely handbag only available in selfridges!! If I can do this I will be so proud of myself and I haven't been for a long time. It's so hard. Same thing every day- daytime is so easy come 5pm the food monster is out willpower is non existent!! But the picture of the bag is plastered on my fridge and wardrobe.

Newtocd said:
New day new attitude.......have promised myself a new handbag if I can loose a stone this month. It's a lovely handbag only available in selfridges!! If I can do this I will be so proud of myself and I haven't been for a long time. It's so hard. Same thing every day- daytime is so easy come 5pm the food monster is out willpower is non existent!! But the picture of the bag is plastered on my fridge and wardrobe.

You can do it! Upload the pic of handbag to this too so we can all see :) xx

my mum was in child protection as well just before she retired. bag.jpg

Newtocd said:

That's a great idea ad u carry it around with u every day it will be a constant reminder of your achievements

Thanks guys. I know I'll probably go
Off it by the time i get to 13 but until then the bag is my motivator. I have had only 1 shake and 2 litres been so busy preparing for cake stall tomorrow and last litre and then bed. I've had a 200 cal meal I think It may hve been more but really don't wanna drink the shake now. Lazy ass that i am. However on a very
Positive note I manage to not eat at 5pm onwards instead left the house so I could refrain from eating/licking my kids plates. So now chilling with a bottle of sparkling water and then bed. Please please let me get through tomorrow without a blip

Newtocd said:
Thanks guys. I know I'll probably go
Off it by the time i get to 13 but until then the bag is my motivator. I have had only 1 shake and 2 litres been so busy preparing for cake stall tomorrow and last litre and then bed. I've had a 200 cal meal I think It may hve been more but really don't wanna drink the shake now. Lazy ass that i am. However on a very
Positive note I manage to not eat at 5pm onwards instead left the house so I could refrain from eating/licking my kids plates. So now chilling with a bottle of sparkling water and then bed. Please please let me get through tomorrow without a blip

You can get through it! Perhaps give yourself a little treat tomorrow for getting through the day at the cake stall, a nice ss+ meal to keep you going and make you not feel so deprived? Maybe some nice kebab skewers n knowing your having those after should stop the cravings!

You are doing so well :) a cake or little nibble will not be worth it I am yet to find someone on this site that hasn't felt rubbish after (including me) it is sooooooooooooo not worth it! xx

Tried and failed right at the end on day 2 of the school fair!!!!! TOTM again wtf only had it 2 weeks ago! Feel crap in myself health wise and today I don't even care that I ate as my body needed it badly. Been on my feet 12 hours both days with very little sleep. However I had a great day with very good friends and such a
Laugh. Can u tell I don't get out much?

2 months to go until holiday whoop whoop but still in my 14's. I'm on ss as of today. Fingers crossed for next week n weigh in on Tuesday

Back