My dairy to the new me

Fab attitude!

Slowly but surely wins the race :)

Rachel :) said:
Fab attitude!

Slowly but surely wins the race :)[/QUOTE

Thnx for that really appreciate it. Not seen you around before are you new to cd?

Oh you've just changed your profile got me confused lol

Another day started of with a personal training session where she took my weight measurements. Only good news from that is I weigh less than I did 4 months ago which is great but more than my CDC scales only by 2lbs. Felt really good to exercise even though I'm knackered and had to hve a lie down. Been good for 2 days n seen no change in my scales at home, really got to stop it it's do disheartening. The only thing that will stop me from stepping on them every time I'm in the bathroom is to destroy them lol. I feel a bit low today as I was hoping to be alot less n really by now should be 13 stone but I haven't lost that. I hve only myself to blame and really must stop comparing. Loss is still a loss. So had first shake n green tea as I hve run out of milk n I'm not going to buy it either which will make me hve more green tea. So
Hoping to be in a better mood after my 40 winks

Having a bad day looks like I've upset my mum and even though i didnt say anything that was wrong but she thinks i did. I hate feeling like this. What is it with mums and daughters. All I want to do is look after her but she doesn't get it. So had to cut my shopping trip short and have come home to mope. But I haven't eaten sitting here with my tea litre of water and shake watching neighbours!!! To think I'm 36 years old.

Better day today but still don't feel as I've lost weight.

cambridge

Hi there,

I cant believe how well you are doing, fab! I am new to cambridge and this site also, been on cambridge 6days and weigh in tomorrow - but have lost as been weighin myself at home.... it does seem to work, but I'd love to keep up with your progress, well done!!!

pam+lucy said:
Hi there,

I cant believe how well you are doing, fab! I am new to cambridge and this site also, been on cambridge 6days and weigh in tomorrow - but have lost as been weighin myself at home.... it does seem to work, but I'd love to keep up with your progress, well done!!!

Hey Pam , welcome.

thank you for coming on my diary it means alot to me. Do you have one?

How's it going? You must hve had first weigh in now and fingers crossed you did well. I found it hard and some weeks I still do. I'm very pleased at today's loss of 3lbs as its biggest loss this entire month. I normally binge on my weigh in day don't ask why but I haven't today. Got a personal training session in 5 mins n a shake ready after!!!! I wanna be 13.7 next week because that's something I have not seen for a very very long time.

Had a food week so far until TOTM decided to pay a visit and all I want is chocolate. Shame as I was doing so well. I will stay focused though as I really don't ever want to be 14 stone something. Already put on a few pounds because of TOTM and hoping before Tuesday weigh in they will drop off automatically. Have an evening out tonight and people don't know about my diet. Not sure how i will play it but will try my hardest.

Newtocd said:
Had a food week so far until TOTM decided to pay a visit and all I want is chocolate. Shame as I was doing so well. I will stay focused though as I really don't ever want to be 14 stone something. Already put on a few pounds because of TOTM and hoping before Tuesday weigh in they will drop off automatically. Have an evening out tonight and people don't know about my diet. Not sure how i will play it but will try my hardest.

Just checking in, hope ur doing ok? I started back today properly... Totm for me as well end of this week :( rubbish isnt it!

How did the night out go?

Hi all. Thanks for checking in. Had a very busy couple of weeks won't bore you as it involves kids routine n them being sick etc etc. So I have had a few days off the plan I just couldn't manage it and had to miss my weigh in this week. However been trying for the last 2 days to get back in track and it's hard work. As i have started exercising I think I'm allowed to eat- lol I'm very weak willed. No idea how much I've lossed or even gained. Hope you ladies are having a better time on this than I am at the moment. Will get there though xx

2 weeks later and off plan have stated the same. Feel rejunavated again to be good until my Hols 18 days to go x

Hey missy just thought I would check in on u because never see u around anymore x hope yr ok xxxxx come say hi if u ever read this love lea x

LeaE said:
Hey missy just thought I would check in on u because never see u around anymore x hope yr ok xxxxx come say hi if u ever read this love lea x

Hi just started back on the plan after a few weeks off. No idea what I weigh as my scales are broken and haven't seen my CDC yet so fingers crossed I can get back into it again. How about you? Need to cach up on your diary but I know u r in your 13s .....u are so amazing Leah. I wish I had just an ounce of your willpower,

Newtocd said:
Hi just started back on the plan after a few weeks off. No idea what I weigh as my scales are broken and haven't seen my CDC yet so fingers crossed I can get back into it again. How about you? Need to cach up on your diary but I know u r in your 13s .....u are so amazing Leah. I wish I had just an ounce of your willpower,

Omg welcome back missed u loads x don't worry bout the time off u will get back to it no problem x how's things with u x

Back