my decision

madhousemum

Silver Member
well i have decided to write my decision here. i am coming off lipotrim to be honest we was leaving ourself skint and after thinking very hard i have decided to do refeed and save the money for my kids for xmas. i am gonna go onto weight watchers and see how it goes with that and if need be i will go back onto lipotrim after xmas when money isnt so tight but as you can imagine christmas for us cost a bloody bomb, 5 kids to buy for and also it is our babies first birthday in nov. so the decision has been taken out my hand as always our kids will come first. so i want to say thank you for your surport and the friends i have made here and i wish you all the very best in your weight lose. loves to everyone xxxxxxx

p.s i was also struggling to get my 3 yr old to eat and the way she saw it was i wasnt eatting.

As you say kids come first, and you do not want your children to pick you eating problmes because of you, so I guess a go at ww would be a good plan.
Sorry you have to come to this decision, but wishing you all the best with your future and your very hectic christmas.

thank you so much judy. xxx

hi madhouse good luck with WW and hope the xmas budget doesn't go into meltdown x

Hello and glad to hear you managed to come to a decision. I am sure you will be able to make it work for you very well. I hope you will stay around the forum - well, I suppose it might not be of use to you, but you are one of my favourite posters, and it would be great to see how you get on.
Good luck with refeed xxx

Best of luck, it sounds like you have reached a good decision. You're down nearly 2 stones too and thats a fantastic result. Hope you feel great and can keep on track with your weight loss.

dont be sad your weight losses have been great just keep going on a healthy eating plan and enjoy your children and christmas you have done so well keep it up...jenni

wishing you lots of luck mhm x

Lots of luck...christmas is such a special time, and you really need to enjoy it, and the run upto it, christmas is also about enjoying the buying and giving of gifts, and you need to do that without any worry...goo luck, have fun!:)

I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision and with only just over 2 st to lose you can afford to do it more slowly with Weight Watchers. It is a bloody expensive diet and I know with 2 kids that Xmas is crazy so what its like for you doesn't bear thinking about! lol I know I'd come to the same decision.

At the end of the day there are more important things than the speed with which we lose weight, so you have your priorities right. Family and Kids should always come first imo -just dont neglect yourself and please do keep comin on minimins to let us know how you're doing!

GOOD LUCK!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Good luck babe and don't be a stranger, we don't want to lose you!

x

thank you so much and i will still be around there is no worries about that i might find it hard watching everyone lose weight and me not as much or not at all. but i done one hard workout last night which i wasnt able to do on lipotrim cos of the dizziness i have walked forever today and gonna be doing another work out later once the kids are in bed and i have also asked on freecycle for a working mountain bike so i can go on bike rides with a friend, so fingers crossed i get offered one. thank you for all your kind comments it means alot xxxxxxx

Back