My DH !!

fillymum

synful soul
My DH is such a lovely bloke apart from when he is behind a camera lol !!!!

Our eldest dog is 23 years old this year and is feeling the heat really badly this time round, so this is what he does with her each day. She loves it and trusts him implicitly. She doesn't want to swim but a gentle stroll around the pool in Paul's arms suits her down to the ground and she comes out refreshed.

paulandbabymeandluna003.jpg

paulandbabymeandluna006.jpg

You can see she is quite happy and secure with him.

He is a keeper, you are so blessed and deserve him, dogs know a good person and it's clear doggie knows his stuff. ;):D

That's really sweet!! 23 is a great age for a dog!! I have to admit I did come in thinking that you had managed to get some revenge shots, but awww!!! That's a really sweet thing for him to do.

That's really sweet!! 23 is a great age for a dog!! I have to admit I did come in thinking that you had managed to get some revenge shots, but awww!!! That's a really sweet thing for him to do.

Oh I will get him never fear !!! and when he is least expecting it.

The little dog is called Baby and she was dumped all those years ago. She is an amazing little dog having had 2 heart attacks and a stroke and is still going strong and keeping our big guys ( Great Danes ) in their place.

Oh I will get him never fear !!! and when he is least expecting it.

The little dog is called Baby and she was dumped all those years ago. She is an amazing little dog having had 2 heart attacks and a stroke and is still going strong and keeping our big guys ( Great Danes ) in their place.

I will be looking out for that. One thing I did notice, he has very kind-looking eyes. Your hubby, not the dog!! :D

Back