My Diary ♥ ♥

Thanks Toni

Well this morning , I was good , then I left work, went to my Mother In Laws to collect my children and they offered to take me out for lunch, so we went to TGIfridays !! AHHH I couldnt say no as they are the type, you cant say no to... But I was good and had steak with vegetables and Salad.. diet coke and no dessert :) Everybody else had dessert but I didnt , so I am feeling good about that :)

Being a pudding lady myself I would have found it really hard watching them all eat theirs, but I do love that feeling you get when you show that amount of willpower! Well done you, you SHOULD feel good!

Thanks hun , I did pop to asda after and got myself some weight watchers mini magnum type lollys, They are very small mind... But are lovely ! xx

This morning has been good so far , woke up, had a hifi bar , then took my little boy to nursery, came home and cooked a SW fry up:) Yummy.

I think I need to try drink more as there are days I only drink once in the day and from what I hear, I should be drinking more !

I agree on the drinking more. I am always useless with drinking, I don't know what it is I always FORGET to drink until I'm really thirsty! Useless. I've been trying to fill a water bottle up so I can keep track of exactly how much I'm drinking. It worked for a few days but I quickly gave up - need to get back to it.

That can be our challenge :)

On another plus side today , I have found a way of satisfying my cravings for sweet things, in the form of yogurts with either 0 syns or half a syn :) Muller Lights with the choccy sprinkles... or the Cheesecake range !! WOW , Im at work tonight and Am definatly popping past tesco to pick some yogurts up :)
I am super excited !! The adli versions are 1.5 syns which is still not too bad as they are yummmy !!

Leanne x

Ooo well done you! You should be excited. Keep up the good work :)

Congratulations on your loss xx

Just read through yr diary - yr doing really well keep it up :)
Little gains happen to everyone, it's how we respond to them that makes a difference and u have proven u cam do this!!! Xx

Hi there, just popping in to say hope you're doing okay and having a good week :)

Thanks so much Girls

I have had a bad start to this week, to be honest not bad but careless... Its my weigh in day tomorrow and hope that I dont have a gain.
Its also our SW Xmas party tomorrow and I have no clue what to take for my dish. Was going to do something with strawberrys but I couldnt find any in asda, so will see if I can get some tomorrow

and Hello Toni xx

You know I really find , that If Im feeling useless at losing weight , and then I come on here and read success stories and look at before and after photos,, It gives me this huge kick and I wanna go and lose weight !!!
Although I think I may have a gain this week, Im super excited for the week after to lose that weight :mad:)

I love doing that too. Some people don't even look like it's the same person when they've lost all the weight. It's amazing how a few stone changes you, isn't it?

So glad to hear from you and glad you're feeling positive :)

Thanks Hun

I found my strawberrys , so I can make my santas for tonights SW party :)

I cant wait to lose the rest of my weight , I wanna be a new person !!

Here they are

Ho Ho Ho !!

20111214141937.jpg
By lovelea2012 at 2011-12-14[/IMG]

Yay , I lost a pound :)

I am exceptionally pleased as I was bad this week. I think If I try hard this week , I can get my 3 lbs off :) Means a complete stick by food optimising week but Im sure I can do it :)

Well done on your loss tonight and your losses so far :)

Have read through your diary and you are on the right tracks. SW changes you and you will soon automatically make better choices :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OOO YAY. I love those strawberry santas, been wanting to give them a try since I saw them on the buffet thread! They're adorable. How do they taste?

Back