My Diary ♥ ♥

They are okay , I persopnally wasent so sure about the Quark but it wasent bad so.....

Anyway , new disaster !! Got to work and my service user has scales in the bathroom !!! Its going to be hard to not go on them !! Gutted !!

I personally don't find scales that tempting. I've got my scales in the kitchen so I see them daily but I'd rather just weigh once a week and see an actual change rather than tormenting myself a every day with a pound here and a pound there. I think it's practically impossible to know what's what in regards to your weight if you're doing it every day. Same time, same place each week and it's as accurate as it can be. Try to resist!

Hey , Sorry for the delay in replying.... I have had Christmas to contend with and a visit down south to see relatives.. I have eaten very bad over Christmas , so am expecting a huge gain next week ! Im back on track as of today , so hopefully I can claw some pounds back off before weigh in on wednesday ! So my christmas gain isnt so bad !

Hey, it's nice to hear from you! :) I'm not doing great... have been a bit naughty over Christmas, and although my last WI on Boxing Day I'd STS, I've got a feeling it will catch up with me tomorrow. I'm dreading it! Determined to get back on track properly tomorrow though when I go shopping!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and that you're successful at getting back on the Wagon. I've been trying for days, and I'm finding it really hard to stay on track. *crosses fingers for the rest of the week*

I know, 14 days after new year and im still struggling to get back on track ! Missed last WI as our car broke down and couldnt get there. I am having flashes of summer again and worried I will be fat still ;(

*hugs*

I was wondering where you were. You can do it. Don't let the thought of still being overweight by summer get you down, let it MOTIVATE you! Hope you can get back into it soon lovely.

Yey you're back! :)

Just get back on it 100% and you'll be slimmer for summer

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back