My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Only weighed tonight, lost 1.5 lbs which was happy with now as close to target xx

Lost 1.5 lbs tonight and was pleased with that. It gets harder the closer to target u get :-/ I've got a few hard weeks/months ahead xx

Well...long story-

A few yrs ago I got down to 10st 10 - which I thought I'd never get to. I am 2.5lbs off that.

But a while bk I decided I wanted to be 10st 7 - which is 5.5lbs from...

However... I don't think 5.5 lbs would make me 'happy'. I feel a lot bigger than when I got to 10st 10lbs

So maybe I aim for 10stone bang one (which I would be soooo excited about!) which means another 10.5 lbs...that to me doesn't seem too out of reach as I've lost nearly 6 stone!

How Bout u?? I know if I log on via comp it will give me stats but I don't use comp often xx

Well...long story-

A few yrs ago I got down to 10st 10 - which I thought I'd never get to. I am 2.5lbs off that.

But a while bk I decided I wanted to be 10st 7 - which is 5.5lbs from...

However... I don't think 5.5 lbs would make me 'happy'. I feel a lot bigger than when I got to 10st 10lbs

So maybe I aim for 10stone bang one (which I would be soooo excited about!) which means another 10.5 lbs...that to me doesn't seem too out of reach as I've lost nearly 6 stone!

How Bout u?? I know if I log on via comp it will give me stats but I don't use comp often xx

WOW! :eek: well done!! i'm 4lbs off a stone and a half loss. My ultimate goal is basically where you are now lol i did SW 2 years ago and lost 2 stone, but then after the easter holidays, i just couldn't get back on plan properly :( but this time round i guess i'm more motivated because i want to reach (or at least be fairly near!) my goal by the time i graduate, which will be around early july i think.

I've got an app on my phone, and it's telling me that my average weightloss is 2.1lbs per week, and if i keep this up, i'll reach my goal at the beginning of may. This does motivate me, cause i know i could actually do it if i put my mind to it, and keep it up!!

Morning all!!

Red day today! Still feeling motivated to stick to plan!!

had a big fry-up for breakfast (8) not having lunch because i'm working over the lunch hours :(

my plan for tea is steak and veggies with a bit of gravy (1)

x

Here's my dinner: lamb steak with veg and cranberry gravy (2)

had a coffee on the way home aswell (A,2). i've been good today, not given in to temptation!!

so total syns today:12!! x

Attachments

• image-809558492.jpg
    image-809558492.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hey all!!

Red day today!

Cereal and milk for breakfast (A,B)

Chicken and cranberry sandwich for lunch with an orange and a plum (1,B)

A caramel latte on the way home (1,A)

And here's my tea: salmon and veggies lovely and free!!

did give into temptation and had a mars bar :(

buuut i'm still within my syn allowance so its ok :D

Total syns today: 14 x

X

Attachments

• image-895241048.jpg
    image-895241048.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Morning all!!

Green day today, having my favourite green breakfast: spaghetti and toast!! 2 syns for spread!!

Working over lunch again so gonna have a quorn sausage sandwich (3) before I leave for work!!

Updates for dinner tonight!!

X

Attachments

• image-2455101514.jpg
    image-2455101514.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 22
Yum yum here's my tea!! Cheese and cranberry sauce jacket potato! :D then had a chocolate mousse for pudding (4) :D yum yum.

feeling good because i've stuck to plan so far this week!

Total syns today: 10!! x

Attachments

• image-1386343942.jpg
    image-1386343942.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Evening all!! Red day today!!

Had a sausage sandwich for breakfast (8,B)

Chicken sandwich for lunch (1,A,B)

Then had a coffee whilst I was out (4,A)

Here's my dinner: sweet chilli salmon with broccoli (FREE!!)

Total syns today: 13 x

Attachments

• image-3008535633.jpg
    image-3008535633.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 21
Hi everyone!!

my mum came to visit today! :D

we went to a restaurant for lunch, i had chicken and mash with a mushroomy sauce with rocket salad (wel yummy!!) although a bit later on we had a cream tea :rolleyes: lol buuuut we did do a LOT of walking around so hopefully that would have helped work it off!

had a sandwich for tea (b,6)

weigh-in day tomorrow, really hope i lose!! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: wish me luck!! x

Yayy lost 2lbs :bliss: very happy, just 2lbs away from 1.5 stone loss!!

Celebrated with my weigh-in lunchtime treat: winterberry meatballs with lots of veg, so yummy, not sure about the syns, but I like to pretend that the veggies make it better!! Lol

How'd everyone do this week??? X

Attachments

• image-2812732986.jpg
    image-2812732986.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 21
I lost 1 pound and am v pleased with it!
Well done you! 2 lbs is great! xx

evening all!

had a bit of a crap weekend, had a stressful time at work, so ended up having a subway and a kfc over the weekend :(

buuut gonna try to be as good as possible to limit the gain on Thursday, so I've been back on track today:

2 plums for breakfast, salmon and broccoli followed by a choc mousse for lunch, and was feeling sorry for myself this evening, and wanted comfort food....so i made a turkey, cranberry, stuffing and veg dinner (my favourite!) really enjoyed it, and it was much better than eating sweets/chocolate!!

total syns today: 7

Attachments

• image-3564795505.jpg
    image-3564795505.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 18
Evening all!!

woke up today with a mahoosive cold :sick:so been feeling crappy all day!!

Red day today!!

had a lie-in and home-made burgers for lunch (A,Bx2,2) then a coffee when i was out (A) and for dinner i had a WW turkey tikka with rice (11) a curry always makes you feel better when you're ill :)

my friend's coming to visit tomorrow! very exciting! lol we're going to winter wonder land in hyde park (which i'm looking forward to!!)

hope everyone's had a good day today! x

Attachments

• image-1768899087.jpg
    image-1768899087.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 19
Hey all,

Been bad and not posted for a few days, just been a bit busy (and lazy!!)

So to update: weigh-in on thursday resulted in a STS which i was pleased with considering the weekend i'd had.

Yesterday i was good, stuck to plan. Today however, not so much, started off well, but then had a doughnut with my lunch, and a kfc dinner.

I'm seriously losing focus at the moment. I'm 3lbs away from a stone and a half loss, which i really want to get before christmas, i have only 1 weigh-in left so i'm not sure if it'll happen though :(

I need to get back on plan, and get my head round it again, because this is what happened to me last time (i lost focus after easter-time and could't get back on plan after and put all the weight back on :( ) I think i'll have a read through my book again!!

How's everyone else been getting on?? (better than me i hope!!) x

Back