My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Morning all!!

Green day today!!

For breakfast I had cheese on toast (A,B) yum yum!!

I'm being a good student and spending most of the day in the library, waiting to meet my friend and watching all the news helicopters cover the student protests (which I am staying well away from!!) so lunch plans are up in the air at the moment,

And for tea I'm planning cheese and onion pie!! X

So, weigh-in day today....put on half a pound, I'm not too bothered, u had pizza takeaway earlier in the week.

Turned out i was slimmer of the week last week, which is a very nice boost!!

An I'm straight back on plan. Having an extra easy day, starting with a naked burrito for lunch (A) and a refillable diet coke for lunch :-D

Tea tonight is homemade burgers (B,A) i'll put a pic up next time (these didnt turn out too well - overcooked!! :doh: )

How's everyone done this week?? Good losses I hope!!! Xx

Last edited:
Morning all!!

Green day today!!

Here's my breakfast: pepper, onion, cheese and mushroom egg muffins, with a dollop of BBQ sauce (A) (1) I'm very pleased how these turned out!!

Working over lunch, so no lunch today :-(

Had a cinnamon skinny latte on the Way home (PartA,2) Having broccoli macaroni cheese for dinner!! :-D (1/2, rest A)

Total syns today: 3 1/2!! X

Attachments

• image-2899140757.jpg
    image-2899140757.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image-4027955975.jpg
    image-4027955975.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Morning!! As you can probably tell, I'm on. Red day today. Fryup for breakfast, really been fancying proper sausages lately, so I got some (3.5 each, but it's worth the treat!!) so it's a 8 syn breakfast!

For Lunch I have a turkey bacon and cranberry sandwich (1, B)

And for tea, I'm having another attempt at a burger!!

How's everyone?? Xx

Attachments

• image-2117276661.jpg
    image-2117276661.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 35
Morning everyone!!

Green day today!

Weetabix crispy mini's & skimmed milk and a coffee for breakfast (A,B)

Working across lunch hour again :sigh: so filling up now, having a plum, some grapes, and may have a quick pitta pizza before i leave (part A,B), for tea i may just have a WW chicken curry (4.5)

may get a coffee on the way home (Part A, 2) which would total today's syns at 6.5!

Hope everyone's having a good day!! x

Morning all!!

Having a Green day today!!

Breakfast was just cereal and milk (PartA,B).

For lunch I think i'll have a WWchicken curry (4.5)

And for tea i'm planning some Pasta 'n' sauce (A)

Got a long day at uni today. Got lessons from 2-7, so will probably have a coffee using up the rest of this morning's HexA! Then after Uni i'm going shopping! I work in debenhams, and their mega day sales are wednesday-friday, but because i'm staff my sale started on saturday, and if i shop before wednesday, i get 30% staff discount on top of the sale price instead of the usual 20% :happy036: love the perks of the job :woohoo: lol.

What's everyone up to today?? Updates later!! x

Evening!!

Had a good shopping trip, got myself some nice new clothes, and christmas presents for the grandparents, mother, boyfriend and one of my friends (all with a lovely discount!!:D)...just the rest of them to go, but they're gonna have to wait until payday!! lol

I've planned my meals for the week, so im prepared, but the boyfriend's up at the weekend, soooo it's gonna be tough. I'll be stocking up on mince pies for him, but i'll be at work anyway, so i should be ok, however the evenings will be a bit more difficult with all the food around lol but i'll just have to be strong (and hope he eats them all when i'm out!!)

How's everyone?? x

Weigh-In day today......3lb loss!!

Very happy, just need to keep it up. Im 5lbs away from Getting into the 13st category!! Will aim to do this over the next 2/3 weeks!!

How'd everyone do this week?? X

morning all!

Having and EE day today.

Fryup for breakfast: 2 sausages, bacon, egg and bbq sauce, comes to 8 syns

Yummy yummy turkey bacon and cranberry sandwich for lunch (1)

The OH is coming to visit this weekend. Really looking forward to it, and really need it too. This week's been tough cause we've argued a lot, but it's just tension because we haven't seen each other for about a month.

So for dinner tonight i'm making his favourite: cottage pie, should be 1 syn per portion!

so total planned syns for today:10!!

hope everyone's doing well! x

Evening all!!

Did well yesterday and today, stuck to plan so far!!

Did extra easy today. Breakfast was cereal and milk (A,B). Lunch was a turkey bacon and cranberry sandwich (7) and dinner was a chicken stirfry with a pack of hoi-sin sauce which I reckon would be 2 syns because it was 1 pack between us! Total syns today: 9/10ish!!

How's everyone doing this week?? Xx

Looks good food :)
I'm not sure about myself. I didn't eat enoug yesterday and my scales r saying +1lb this morning :-( and I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I do!!
All I want to loose this week is half a pound!! But it's *wk so not too sure :-( I totally hate it

Cai said:
Looks good food :)
I'm not sure about myself. I didn't eat enoug yesterday and my scales r saying +1lb this morning :-( and I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I do!!
All I want to loose this week is half a pound!! But it's *wk so not too sure :-( I totally hate it

Oh no! :-( I weigh myself during the week too, just let's me know I'm going the right way!! I hope you do lose that half a pound!! I had a week where i hadnt been eating much because my schedule was messed up all week and I still managed to loss!! As long as you've been sticking to plan you'll hopefully lose!! Good luck! X

Had a lovely weekend. The OH has gone back home now, left at 4am this morning so he could be in time for work, bless him he was tired all day....and so was i because i had to wake up early to let him out!! :D

Did extra easy today. Had just a banana for breakfast, then for a late lunch/dinner had a naked burrito (A) havent had anything for tea, not been hungry!! :rolleyes:

Met my friend for lunch then we went to the cinema to see the new twilight film, have to admit it was hilarious but still good!!

how's everyone been today?? x

evening all!!

had a extra easy day today!

fruit (banana and orange) for breakkie (wasnt overly hungry!!) had a WW chicken surry (4.5) for lunch, and for dinner i had bolognaise pasta (yum yum!! for half a syn!

total syns today: 5!!

only 3lbs away from my next mini-goal!! and weigh-in day thursday! :character00115: im gonna do it, im gonna do it!!

wish me luck!! :cross: xx

Morning all!!

Green day today! bananas for breakfast because i couldnt be bothered to go to the kitchen lol. just about to have lunch, really fancy a fish finger pitta (5, B) pics on their way!!

being a good student today, making a start on my dissertation, i've got 5 books to start working through today, done one already.... :sigh2:its gonna ba a long day!!

will probably go out for a coffee break later :coffee: to relax and get out a bit!!

it's weigh-in day tomorrow:scale: need to make sure i'm extra good today!!

what's everyone else up to today?? x

Needed a break from highlighting and reading!! Sat in costa with a skinny pralines and cream latte (11 syns - 6 for A choice = 5!!) unfortunately not as wonderful as it sounds, still nice though!!

For tea I'm planning egg fried rice! Will hopefully remember to post a pic of it!!

X

Didn't feel like doing egg feed rice, so experimented with cheese on toast with cranberry sauce to make it more interesting...it works!!

So... Total syns today: 11!

Weigh-in day tomorrow, wish me luck!! X

Attachments

• image-2908648685.jpg
    image-2908648685.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 23
Hey all!

+1lb this week :eek: not too bothered, but its motivated me to get back strictly on plan. It's only the second time i've put on in 10 weeks which im pleased with. :D

I've planned my meals for the rest of the week, done my shopping, so i know what i'm doing all week, i just need to make sure i stick to it and dont give in to temptation!! :D:D

how did you all do this week?? x

Well done on taking the gain and moving on! :) I wish I was like that in the past when I've gained...instead I get cross and angry!! And normally it's just totm for me!! :-/ xx

Well done on taking the gain and moving on! :) I wish I was like that in the past when I've gained...instead I get cross and angry!! And normally it's just totm for me!! :-/ xx

aww well i've found that if i have a gain (and know why!) its better to just accept it, be thankful it was just 1lb and move on, more motivated to work harder the next week and stick to it properly!!

how did you do this week?? x

Back