My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Back on track (so far!!) had porridge with honey for breakfast (half A, B, 2)

Got a roast for dinner, so that's chicken, I'm doing carrots (honey glazed - 1) and potatoes and broccoli too :D will add gravy syns later though, expecting 1 syn for it though!! And ofcourse I have to have redcurrant jelly (3)

Total syns planned so far: 7

X

Last edited:
Yummy yummy Sunday lunch!! Didn't have the redcurrant jelly (-3) so syns so far: 4!!

X

Attachments

• image-3981758870.jpg
    image-3981758870.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 62
looks nicer than my mugshot ans apple!!! lol x

My dinner tonight was a batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta 'n' sauce (FREE!!) with chicken on the side!! Yummy yummy!! Used a bit of butter (2) so total syns for today: 6!!

Got some body magic in too! Spent 10mins walking up a very tall and very steep hill to go watch the red arrows do their thing (that counts as body magic yes???)

Got some spinach in the fridge, thinking of doing some spinach and nutmeg soup for lunch tomorrow!! See how it goes!!

X

Morning all!!

Just had a coffee thismorning, wasn't very hungry, fancied something different for lunch, so made spinach and nutmeg soup!! It's very green....tastes nice though and even better it's FREE!!! :bliss: lol got some nimble with spread on the side! (B + 3)

Plans for tea tonight: got a pork joint, dont fancy doing another roast so gonna cook it and then butcher it, and use it in a stir fry :D

Updates later!! X

Yummy yummy soup!! Dont have any fromage frais to make it look pretty though!! X

Attachments

• image-2132545105.jpg
    image-2132545105.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 56
Had my dinner, forgot to take a pic though!! had stirfried pepper and mushroom with the pork in teriyaki sauce (3) twas well yummy!!!

Weigh-in tomorrow, wish me luck!!! X

Put on 1 1/2 :-/ bit upset, I been really good the last few days to get back on track. Oh well these things happen!! Just have to try extra hard this week, away camping at the weekend again, so gonna check the syns of things before we go!

Hope everyone else has had slightly more successful weigh-ins this week!!

X

A tip for camping ( i usually do green days) take lots of tins of baked beans, potatoes to chuck by the camp fire, mug shots, pasta'n'sauces, alpen bars/hifi bars etc

**claire** said:
A tip for camping ( i usually do green days) take lots of tins of baked beans, potatoes to chuck by the camp fire, mug shots, pasta'n'sauces, alpen bars/hifi bars etc

Ooh good idea!! I'll have to see how much we can take (going on the motorbike so not much room!!) but there's always a supermarket nearby somewhere!! Thanks!! X

Morning all!!

Woke up with an almighty cold and sore throat thismorning :-(

Had a lemsip tablet and got a coffee at the moment. Did some scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops for breakfast! Yummy yummy!!

Gonna have another attempt at spinach soup again for lunch!!

Not entirely sure about tea tonight, I'll have to see what the OH wants!! Lol

Hope everyone's doing well!! X

Last edited:
Had the major munchies, so mid-morning snack of a quorn lamb-style grill thing (free!) with a blob of BBQ sauce (1)

Will probably do cottage pie for tea with peppers, onion, mushroom, some home-made tomato sauce and cheesy potato on top (A) yummy yummy!! X

tillymax said:
You made a good choice when you got the munchies. Wish I'd done that yesterday instead of the gingerbread man :eek:

Lol aww!! I was lucky, nothing else really in the house to munch on!!! X

Back