My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Morning all!!! Back on plan after a lovely weekend!! Turned out we had a flat tyre on the way home aswell!! Not a great weekend for the bike lol!!

Grapes for breakfast, lunch is some kind of fish (can't remember which) with some tilda tomato rice (2.5), and dinner plans are cottage pie again :D special request from the OH!!

Hope everyones doing well!! X

Here's my lunch, the fish is pouting!! Yummy!!! X

Attachments

• image-1152153004.jpg
    image-1152153004.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 33
Hello!! Just making tea now. It's cottage pie again as requested by the OH lol! You've all seen what it looks like, so I thought I'd show you all the yummy veg in it!! I think I got my 5-a-day in today!! Ive got pepper, mushroom, leek, red onion and carrot! I love the colours!! Hahah x

Attachments

• image-4258346059.jpg
    image-4258346059.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 34
Morning all!! Weigh-in day today and.......lost half a pound!! Not great but good enough seeing as I was away at the weekend!

It's mine and the OH's anniversary tomorrow (5 years!) so sticking to plan all day and then doing a posh dinner in the evening!

Having a nice bowl of strawberries now! Yum yum!! Hope everyones doing well!! X

Congrats on the loss! x

Haven't really eaten much today, so an 8 syn dinner for me, been lazy and got a marks and spencers low-fat lemon and Ginger chicken curry!! Its quite nice actually!! First time ive had a ready meal in quite a while!! I'll put a pic, it's very yellow!!

How's everyone else been doing this week?? Good losses I hope!! X

Attachments

• image-962520873.jpg
    image-962520873.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 30
Thankyou!!!

So it's our anniversary today!! So having a syn free day until dinner tonight. Making a nice meal! French onion soup, Guinness and honey pork tenderloin with potato and apple mash, and I'm doing a chocolate and strawberry pie/tart thing :D looking forward to it, and praying it goes well!!!

How's everyone today?? X

Had a wonderful dinner, it was very successful!!

The soup was lovely and syn free!!!

the main (Guinness and honey pork loin) was about 9 syns each and really tasty, turned out to be more of a sauce than a glaze which meant less syns because only half of the sauce was used (makes sense right???) used a bit too much apple in the mash though, so lesson learnt for next time!!

pudding though, I'm not sure about: pastry case, chocolate, creme fresh and double cream (both WW though!) but lots of strawberries!! Heheh here's some piccies of my yummy dinner!! The OH enjoyed the meal too which I always a good thing!!

image-111377973.jpg

Guinness and honey pork tenderloin with apple and potato mash and roasted red pepper!

image-3874055741.jpg

Yummy sicky pudding!!

Morning all!!

This weeks gonna be difficult I think. Out for lunch with mum today, I've seen the menu, I'm going to resist the pizzas and go for a seabass fillet with roasted veg instead!!!

Doing teriyaki chicken stirfry with rice for dinner tonight!!

So far just had 2xnimble (B)

How's everyone else doing?? X

Typical!! They didn't have seabass sooo I had chicken in a tomato and mushroom and bacon sauce with mozzarella on top (not loads thankfully) and roast veggies, was very yummy, did well, until we shared a cookie cake pudding!! Oops oh well, it was nice though!! X

LOL, at least u shared!! x

Cai said:
LOL, at least u shared!! x

Hahah yeah that's what I thought!! We're doing each other a favour and letting the other only have half!! Haven't really eaten much else today anyway, so hopefully not too much harm done!! X

Morning all!!

Starting the day off with toast, butter and jam (B, 4) and a coffee!!

Got a feeling today's going to be a hungry day! So I'm gonna have to work really hard to resist the munchies!!

Not sure about lunch, tea I'm gonna do chicken Kiev with salad and chips!! X

Lunch time!!

Got a jacket potato, with grilled red pepper pesto cottage cheese and a lump of salad on the side! :D yum yum very nice and very free!!

Here's a pic!! X

Attachments

• image-2610261960.jpg
    image-2610261960.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 30
Had a lovely dinner, made it up lol!

Basically it's chicken stuffed with cheese and mushroom, covered with BBQ sauce, with the leftover cheese and mushroom on top, baked in the oven, with
SW chips and salad on the side! turned out surprisingly nice!! Will definitely be doing it again!! 2 syns it was, soo total syns for today: 6!!! X

Attachments

• image-1905237865.jpg
    image-1905237865.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 29
Morning all!!

Been a bit stuck for breakfasts lately, then got the new magazine yesterday, and there was a recipe for croque Madame which sounds good sooooo I'm giving that a try thismorning!! I don't have any ham though, so that makes it free with HEXB and part HEXA!!

Here's a pic! Note that one of the eggs failed majorly! Lol x

Attachments

• image-1592515682.jpg
    image-1592515682.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 23
Back