My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

I officially lost 1.6 lbs this week (sunday to Sunday) but on tuesday I had gained 3 lbs so in my head I have lost 4.6 lbs and over the moon!!!
Got a bridesmaid dress fitting in April 3rd and would love to have lost another 4.5 lbs by then taking me into the 9's for the first tine ever ( well I assume I was in them as a child as my weight went up!) x

I officially lost 1.6 lbs this week (sunday to Sunday) but on tuesday I had gained 3 lbs so in my head I have lost 4.6 lbs and over the moon!!!
Got a bridesmaid dress fitting in April 3rd and would love to have lost another 4.5 lbs by then taking me into the 9's for the first tine ever ( well I assume I was in them as a child as my weight went up!) x

Well done!! i'm sure you'll get that last 4.5 lbs off by then!!

Morning all!

I sneakily weighed myself thismorning and i appear to have lost 2lbs since thursday.....lets hope it's true!!

So, i'm having an Extra Easy day today! all my meals for today have been planned!!

for breakfast i've had toast, spread and jam (B,3) with a glass of hazelnut milk (4.5)

my lunch plans are a naked burrito (checked my syns, can't afford the wrap today!!) with rice, cheese, lettuce, peppers, onions and chicken! (A) and then possibly a iced skinny latte (4.5)

then for tea tonight i've got some pork which i think i'll be having with veg (maybe some mash) and some sauce (1) so total planned syns: 13!

Absolutely LOVING the weather at the moment, i spent a few hours sat out in the sun yesterday, and im planning on doing the same today, caught the sun a bit yesterday, hopefully will be able to again today!!

Have a lovely day everyone!! x

Evening all!

Weighed in today..... Lost half a pound! I was hoping for more, but as long as its going in the right direction I'm happy!

I'm 1lb away from a 1.5stone loss, and 4lbs away from getting under 14stone! I think that 4 lbs off next week is a bit too ambitious, but If I could get a 2 lbs off i will be happy!

Gonna plan my weeks meals tonight, and STICK TO PLAN THIS WEEK!!!

X

Evening!!

having a red day today!

sausage butty for breakfast (B,4)

lunch was just chicken with roasted peppers, onion and tomato

and for tea i'm having stirfried turkey and veg!

running quite low on meat at the moment because i'm going home next friday for the easter hols....looked in my freezer, expecting to have some chicken left.....all there is is about 14 sausages, and 1 portion of chicken drumsticks......not quite as much as i thought! lol still got loadsa frozen veg though! think i may be doing a lot of extra easy this week: sausage butties and fried rice!

how's everyone getting on?? x

Afternoon all!!

Green day today!

toast and jam fro breakfast (B,3)

here's my lunch: pizza toast! saw it online and fancied it! its got passata, peppers, spring onions and mushrooms topped with cheese (A) and grilled! a bit more than plain old cheese on toast, and it's got some superfree's in it!

for tea later i'm planning a jacket potato with cheese and cranberry sauce (A) and salad on the side!

This weekend is gonna be loong! the tube's shut so i can't really go very far, and the rough draft for my dissertation needs to be finished this weekend aswell, so gonna be stuck in all day! lol oh well it needs to be done!!

how're you all getting on? x

SDC14326.jpg

Last edited:
Evening all!

had an extra easy day today!

sausage butty for breakfast (B,4)

for lunch i had a turkey and veg stirfry with some straight to wok noodles (2.5)

and for tea i had some uncle ben's chicken and mushroon risotto! (4.5)

total syns today: 11

very pleased with myself today! managed to finish the first draft of my dissertation and send to to my supervisor to look at! oh it's a relief, i can relax for a few days before starting on my other courseworks!

x

Well done on your loss last week. I had a half pound gain so think a half pound loss sounds great!

You'll be at your 1.5 stones in no time.

Also I'm very impressed that you eat sausages & stay within your syns. It's not something I had considered I could do!

X

Well done on your loss last week. I had a half pound gain so think a half pound loss sounds great!

You'll be at your 1.5 stones in no time.

Also I'm very impressed that you eat sausages & stay within your syns. It's not something I had considered I could do!

X

hahah! they are the tesco light choices sausages, they're 1 syn each, and taste pretty good! and if im using 3 syns having toast and jam, i can spare another syn for a sausage butty!!

had a good day yesterday, stuck to plan, but went out with friends in the evening and drank some wine.....so slightly over syns!

got everything planned today!

x

Hey all!

had a good food day today, stuck to plan!

had my last EVER lesson today, it's wonderful to think that my studying life is nearly over, but it's also quite daunting because it means that I'm gonna have to grow up and get a real job soon!! :eek:

I had a break between my lessons, so went window shopping for potential graduation dresses, and just clothes in general, and i've decided on my target! I've decided that for my graduation (in november) I want (and WILL!) be wearing a size 12 dress from miss selfridge. they do have some beautiful clothes there, and want to be able to wear (and afford!) them and feel comfortable in them! I'm a 16 now, and I think that a 14 isn't small enough (for me anyway!) and a 10 is a bit too ambitious! I can't remember the last time I was a size 12, maybe about 6 years ago before I met the OH (yes I blame him.....it is his fault....partly!!)

My friend is really supportive, I told her about my half pound loss last week, not disappointed, but not joyful about it, and she said "wow well done!" she's said aswell that she can see it, which is really nice to hear (even if she's only saying it to be polite!! lol)

So. I have 8 months to drop 2 dress sizes and lose about 3.5 stone(ish). Ofcourse I realise that as well as slimming world, I need to exercise! Hopefully once I find a job, i'll be able to join a gym! but until then i've registered to volunteer at the dog's home and walk dogs (not really intense exercise, but it's a start isn't it!) i'm starting in 2 weeks i think, so my plan is to go for an hour/hour and a half long walk every morning!

I really hope I reach my goal. If i'm still a size 16 (or even a 14) by november, i'll be so disappointed! It's kinda hard to imagine me reaching this target because i've been doing SW for so long now (on and off though) and I haven't really gotten very far! so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I'm sure u will b there!! U seem v focused at the mo and u r very good at carrying on if u slip over ur syns - unlike me I crumble!! Lol. Having a goal like that is good. I think if u see a dress u like enough buy it now and u can keep focused to get into it!!
At least u can remember being a size 12...I assume I missed it when grawing up!! ( and out!) the 12's I've bought recently r the first I've ever bought!!! Xx

I'm sure u will b there!! U seem v focused at the mo and u r very good at carrying on if u slip over ur syns - unlike me I crumble!! Lol. Having a goal like that is good. I think if u see a dress u like enough buy it now and u can keep focused to get into it!!
At least u can remember being a size 12...I assume I missed it when grawing up!! ( and out!) the 12's I've bought recently r the first I've ever bought!!! Xx

oh i hope so! i haven't found THE dress yet, so still got time! yeah i find it easy to get back on the wagon (if you get what i mean) the only problem is that i fall off the wagon too often for my liking, (it's happened in the past) i stick to plan all day, and then have say a chocolate bar, or a croissant and i'll think "oh well, i'll be good tomorrow" but ofcourse tomorrow it may happen again and although i stick to plan, i may have ended up having a few chocolate bars, or something like that! its difficult to resist the temptation sometimes especially since the Tesco opened downstairs!

but i'm going home for easter, and determined to make sure i stick to plan, and stick to it well!! and well done for getting into size 12's! and well done on your amazing losses!! x

emoo123 said:
oh i hope so! i haven't found THE dress yet, so still got time! yeah i find it easy to get back on the wagon (if you get what i mean) the only problem is that i fall off the wagon too often for my liking, (it's happened in the past) i stick to plan all day, and then have say a chocolate bar, or a croissant and i'll think "oh well, i'll be good tomorrow" but ofcourse tomorrow it may happen again and although i stick to plan, i may have ended up having a few chocolate bars, or something like that! its difficult to resist the temptation sometimes especially since the Tesco opened downstairs!

but i'm going home for easter, and determined to make sure i stick to plan, and stick to it well!! and well done for getting into size 12's! and well done on your amazing losses!! x

Awwww thanks although come Monday I will be grumbling and getting bknon the wagon - had a couple of off plan meals and I know I've gained already. But today is my wedding anniversary and so a meal is traditional - plus pudding and chocolates hehe.
Then being away is just a ***** - I'm eating what I wantfor once and I know it will come off. If I gain my 6.5 stone bk in a weekend I think j will be famous enough (and rich) to afford weight surgery lol ;-)

Going home for Easter is good - r yr family supportive?? Mine were very supportive but now my mum has taken up baking and man it is gooooood!! Too good to resist ha ha ha. Hopefully it won't last xx

Awwww thanks although come Monday I will be grumbling and getting bknon the wagon - had a couple of off plan meals and I know I've gained already. But today is my wedding anniversary and so a meal is traditional - plus pudding and chocolates hehe.
Then being away is just a ***** - I'm eating what I wantfor once and I know it will come off. If I gain my 6.5 stone bk in a weekend I think j will be famous enough (and rich) to afford weight surgery lol ;-)

Going home for Easter is good - r yr family supportive?? Mine were very supportive but now my mum has taken up baking and man it is gooooood!! Too good to resist ha ha ha. Hopefully it won't last xx

aww happy anniversary!! its justifiable to eat what you want on a day like this!

my family are kinda supportive. My mum does WW and is doing really well, which is inspiring because if she can do it then so can i, but sometimes it seems like she rubs it in my face more than supports me, and she sometimes comes across as if she doesn't think i can do it. they're kinda more critical than supportive, they want me to succeed, but focus more on the slip-ups than the good bits. the OH is supportive, but he has the mindset of "just because you can't eat something doesn't mean i cant" which is understandable, but makes it very difficult to resist temptation sometimes! but then there's a lot of support on here to keep me going, looking at other members' stories and the before/after pics is definitely encouraging! and it's good to have a group of people who understand what it's like being on SW and stuff like that! x

Evening all!!

Been very good today! having an extra easy day!

just had a coffee for breakfast thismorning because i had a massive lie-in and woke up at 11.30 :D :D

for lunch i had a MASSIVE stirfry!! with chicken, noodles (2), pepper, onion, mushroom, celery and runner beans!

and for my tea i've just had a home-made burger with cheese, onion and bbq sauce (A,B,1) and with homemade chips and sauce on the side (1)

got some jelly setting in the fridge, so quite excited about the thought of jelly, haven't had it for ages!

total syns today: 4!

got tomorrow booked off a holiday (booked it when i bought the countdown thinking i'd be home for easter - its next week lol!) but i think i'll do a home weigh-in tomorrow morning anyway!

x

Last edited:
Evening al!

weighed in at home thismorning! lost 2lbs :D a little sceptical though, i know scales don't lie, and vary a little sometimes, so i've kinda convinced myself to not trust any scale other than the SW scales! lol

really happy though! 11lbs lost so far! going home tomorrow for 2 weeks, really looking forward to it! easter weekend will be tough, as far as i'm aware i've got 2 easter eggs waiting for me and a potential bbq on sunday! but whatever happens i'll be straight back on plan monday! i'm gonna do a meal plan when i get home tomorrow anyway!

how's everyone doing?? x

hey all! happy easter!

friday was alright food-wise, had a tesco light choices sandwich but it was not nice at all!! then had chicken, potato and salad when i got home!

saturday wasn't great, mum did a fryup for breakfast, lots of oil......she doesn't like fry-light! then in the afternoon i went to a friends and we made rice crispy cakes....and then there was a eater egg (didn't last long!) then had a m&s chinese for tea!

today will be better, not loads better though... roast dinner for lunch, and then going out somewhere for dinner tonight, but i'll try and pick something more SW-friendly!

anyway, will be back on plan tomorrow definitely, need to go food shopping though because there is not a lot!!

x

Morning all!!

All the Easter food has gone now, so I can concentrate and get back on plan!

Supposed to b weighing in at another group this week and next week, but forgot my book and card ? silly me, not really sure what to do about weighing in but I'll find a way!!

So today is an extra easy day! Starting with toast for breakfast (B,5) it's 5 syns because my mum doesn't have light spread, only butter...

For lunch I had a chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a little bit of cheese on (part A) and some veggies on the side (broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, peppers) very yummy!

For tea later I'm doing cottage pie with lots of veggies in it and cheesy mash on top! (rest of A)

on track with food today! very happy! gonna be good and stick to plan for the rest of the week :D

X

Last edited:
Hey all!!

weighed in earlier this week, and had lost the few pounds i gained from all that easter chocolate!

but the rest of this week hasn't been so good. My nan went into hospital mid-week with a colon infection (she's fine now, hopefully coming home soon!) so food went a bit downhill because every day has been fitted around visiting and takeaways have increased a bit!

but im back on plan with and extra easy day today! had toast for brekkie (5,B) for lunch I've got some m&s chicken (ginger, lime & corriander - 1.5) with some salad and may do some mash aswell! for tea later i'm planning a chicken stirfry: peppers, chicken, onion, mushrooms, noodles (syns depend on which noodles we get!) and some teriyaki sauce (1)

so total planned syns today is 7.5!

as of yesterday i am also now a registered volunteer dog walker at the local dogs home! I can't afford a gym membership at the moment, so my plan for exercise is just walking. I've got some toning trainers, and i'm planning to take a dog for a brisk walk every morning! the walk usually takes about an hour, which is a good start! I went yesterday, had a spaniel....felt like i'd had a good walk by the end of it...also felt like my arms had grown by an inch or two!!

x

Love the dog waling part!!

Hope yr mum is OK and out soon! xx

Back