My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Hey,
I love the variety of foods u always have :)
I've been struggling recently so scanning for meal ideas :) xx

Evening all!!

Doing well, sticking to plan!!

EE day

Breakfast: Bacon and mushroom bap and a coffee with a teaspoon of cream (so much better in coffee than milk!) (B,3.5) <- very yummy!

Lunch: i was VERY hungry, so had a syn free veggie curry with rice and chicken thigh!

Tea: wasn't as hungry, and had some chicken drumsticks to use up, so i had those, just plain because i dont have much to go with them, need to go shopping!!

Snacks: pack of crisps (6.5), alpen light (3), a few cups of herbal tea!

Total syns today: 13

x

Evening all!

Toast for breakfast (B,3)

for lunch i had pasta with some cheese sauce mix i found and needed to use up!! (4)

and heres my tea: SDC14343.jpgSDC14344.jpg Chicken, bacon and potato pie, made with the Schwartz packet mix (1.5,A)

snacks today: pack of crisps: 6.5

Total syns today:15!

x

Hey everyone!

weighed in today, only lost half a pound. Honestly i'm disappointed, was expecting a 1lb-1.5lb loss this week. I did weigh myself at home yesterday and i'd lost 1.5lbs, but my normal normal weighing day "routine" was different than normal. i dont usually have breakfast before my class because it's in the morning, but today i did because i had an exam revision class. I know it's an excuse, but i'd rather blame the excuse and know i've done better than it appears (if that makes sense!)

made some vanilla-spiced cookies yesterday,rounded up to 2.5 syns each! here's the photo: SDC14345.jpg They are very nice!!!

x

Evening all!!

EE day today!

Toast and jam for breakfast (B,3)

for lunch i had a WW chicken curry (4.5)

and for tea i had stiry-fried duck with peppers, onions, mushrooms and rice! yummy!

and im now having some nice herbal tea and a cookie (2.5)

Total syns today: 3!

how's everyone doing?

x

Evening all!

EE day again today!

Had a butty for breakfast with bacon, egg and a quorn sausage (B,3)

For lunch i had a WW beef hotpot (5.5) i wasn't sure what it'd be like, but it was actually quite nice!

For tea tonight i had liver, bacon, cauliflower, broccoli and carrot with some beef stock as a sauce - YUM!

and for snacks i had a muller light greek cherry yogurt (0.5) and a few cups of "detox" tea!

Total syns today: 9!

not sure what lunch'll be tomorrow, a friend is cooking for a few of us, hopefully not too bad, i shouldn't think it'd be TOO bad!!

x

Hey all!

Today went alright!

Had toast for brekkie (B,3)

went to a friends for a late (and rather large!) lunch of home-made spicy noodle and prawn soup (tom yum soup i think!) with veggie spring rolls! not too bad really, and quite filling, so may just have some more toast in a bit!

how's everyone been? x

Hey all!!

my time in London is drawing to a close! so food is scarce at the moment!

Toast for breakfast (b,3)

pasta bolognaise for lunch

and fried veggies (broccoli, carrot, onion, pepper, mushroom) with some duck mini fillets in a cranberry sauce (3)

SDC14346.jpg

Total syns today: 6!

Got an exam tomorrow :( wish me luck! gonna treat myself in afterwards and make some chocolate chip cookies!! :D
x

Evening all!

Exam went well today, not sure how i did, but i did my best!

EE day today!

Sausage butty for brunch (B,4) followed by a yogurt (0.5)

didn't eat until i'd gotten home tonight, and i made a syn-free duck stirfry with noodles and a homemade teriyaki sauce with sweetener instead of sugar like all the recipes say! turned out to be so nice i forgot to take a piccy for you all! so chances are i'll be having it tomorrow so i'll take one then!

Got a new toy today: a one cup tea/coffee maker (courtesy of mother!) means i have no reason now not to drink lots of tea! :D
x

Glad to hear the ex went well xx

Thanks! Got another one on friday (my final one!!) so still revising hard!

had a good day, sausage butty for breakfast (B,4)

yogurt for snack (0.5)

potato, cauliflower and broccoli cheesy pie thing (not sure what to call it!) (A) : SDC14348.jpg
And here's my duck stirfry (syn free!) the same as yesterday! SDC14349.jpg
i think decided to make some cookies, better batch than last time, used the "slimming world cake lady"'s shortbread recipe, added in half a pack of chocolate buttons, only made a batch of 6 because they're only for me! they're well nice! worked out at 3 syns each!: SDC14350.jpg I've been playing with my new tea maker, and had quite a few cups of herbal tea today aswell!!

weigh-in day tomorrow! im praying for 1.5lbs off! wish me luck!!

x

Hey all!

Weighed in today, stayed the same. Really quite disappointed. I was good! Spoke to my consultant, she suggested it may be partly because I haven't been eating much fruit because I'm moving back home, so haven't been stocking up on things! Really hoping it comes off next week!

How've you all done?? X

Evening all!

haven't posted for a few days, had my last exam friday, so went out friday night, and spent all of yesterday recovering!

today's been good! EE again! had a massive lie in, so had a homemade burger for brunch (A,B,1) then i went to the park and sat, enjoying the sun with a nice cold can of coke and a salad (mushroom,lettuce,cucumber,celery)! for dinner tonight i had beef mince with mushrooms, potato, broccoli and cauliflower with a tomatoey sauce (1.5) followed by a SW recipe apple crumble (6.5) it was LOVELY! had it with a dollop of yogurt!

so total syns today: 9!

had a good workout today aswell walking to/from the park, and i'm going home tuesday, so worked up a sweat packing my case!

x

Evening all!

got some news for you all!

after thinking and discussing with my mum, i've decided to give Weight Watchers a go! I've been doing SW for too long and i'm not really getting anywhere, so I think I need to try something different! although i haven't really gotten very far weight-loss-wise, SW has definitely changed my attitude towards food!

So I guess this will be my last SW post (you never know, i may come crawling back!)

Bye guys! :wave_cry:

x

Why don't u ask for this thread to change to silver members then keep it for WW too - that way I get to c how well it works! ;-)
How's yr mum done with WW? Xx

When I did it I went to the technical support area and just asked in there. One of the operators ( or whatever they r referred to ) did it the next day :)

I really need to get bk on it properly and loose 10 lbs or so! Xx

I think I have made a decision ....

Drum roll....

I am re joining a group tomorrow night that I pass every week on my way home!!! :-D

Does anyone know if it is free to join at the moment or the costs of joining up?? Cxx

Let me know how u do x

Back