My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Hey!

good news! nan's home from hospital now, loads better!! food over the last few days has been alright!

weather has been RUBBISH lately!! so haven't been out walking the dogs for a few days! planning to go out later today if the rain dies down!!

extra easy day today! toast for breakfast (B,5)

for lunch im not sure, maybe some pasta?

and for tea im doing cottage pie with veggies and cheese on top! (A)

x

Afternoon all!!

Extra easy day again today! toast for breakfast (B,5), lunch i had sausage, egg and potato (5) and for tea i'm having either stir-fry or a jacket potato!!

luckily the weather was a bit better today, so i managed to get to the dogs home! took 2 out, so had a good 1.5 hour walk today! feet hurt a bit now though!!

back to London on tuesday, so i'll be able to get back on plan properly and do things my way! i'm bored of the food at home!! gonna go have a peek at some recipes, updates later!! x

Evening all!

Not been too bad the last few days! Went to a wedding with the OH yesterday so just had some buffet food, accompanied with a lot of dancing with the OH (we've realised he can't dance very well!) and our friends very energetic 7-year-old! So lots of body magic! Honestly, walking in heels should count as body magic, it's a bloody good workout trying to keep balance whilst (attempting to) look elegant!!

Although, on the way home we did stop at McDonald's...wasn't much of an issue because it didn't agree with me and promptly came back up later!

Today's been alright, toast for breakfast (4,B) went to nan's for a lunch of gammon, pineapple, peppers, mushrooms, jacket potato and cauliflower cheese! Soo yummy!! Not really sure of the syn content, but I haven't eaten anything else today so hopefully it'll be alright!!

How's everyone been doing lately!! X

Hey all!

Back in London now! Did a massive shop yesterday, stocked up on fruit (i actually missed fruit when i was at home!) and other stuff!

having an Extra Easy day today!

Breakfast: Toast (B), spread (2 - no more butter!) and jam (1) followed by some green tea

Lunch: Garlic and herb salmon fillet from tesco (1) with salad (lettuce, mushroom, peppers)

SDC14327.jpg

Snacks: WW fromage frais (0.5), grapes, satsuma

Tea: i'm going to have the last portion of the fruity chicken casserole I made aaages ago (7.5) I was going to have it with some cheesy mash, but its horrible weather outside and I don't really want to go out in the rain to get potatoes....so i'm having it with rice!

SDC14329.jpg

So....Total syns today: 11.5!

Got weigh-in tomorrow, first one since easter, a little worried, reckon i'll have a small gain but i've planned the rest of the week so i know that next week will be amazing!

Last edited:
Morning all!

well weigh-in went as expected, put on a bit! I'm not worried though cause i'm sticking to plan and i'm gonna have an amazing loss next week!!

yesterday's food was good: sausage butty for breakfast (B,4), chicken wrap for lunch (A,5) and for tea I had a chicken and veg stirfry (2.5) followed by a yogurt (0.5)
Total syns: 12

Today is an extra easy day!

toast for breakfast (B,3)

for lunch I had tuna salad

and for tea i'm gonna do a cheesy chicken & veg pasta bake!

Total syns: 3.5!

x

Last edited:
Hey all!

been good today, only i have a major issue....

evening munchies!

i'm usually absolutely fine during the day, i can stick to plan easily. But when it comes to after tea time, i'm not hungry, but just want to munch! I fancy sweet things, luckily I don't have any, but fruit doesnt fill the craving, and if it's not something sweet i fancy, it'll be something carby, like bread or weetabix! It's a boredom thing, I know it is! but if there is something to munch i'll munch it! A couple months ago I bought some snack-a-jacks with the plan of rationing them out over the week....ate 1 pack and then they were pretty much all gone! That's the other problem, if it's there, i'll eat it, i guess the way to get around that is keep them in the kitchen cupboard instead!

Just wondering, what do you lot do when you get these evening munchies?!?

x

Evening all!!

today hasn't been too bad!

didn't have breakfast, started uni work and kinda forgot!! went out with friends for lunch, we had dim sum, which involved some noodles, lots of prawn and other bits and bobs, not sure of syn values for it all though!

then i had a light frappuccino (6.5) and for dinner tonight i had a WW lasagne (5.5) i been fancying lasagne for ages! not as good as i was hoping, but still good enough to satisfy the lasagne craving!!

x

Evening all!

Had my Russian oral exam today, went well I hope! :fingerscrossed:

Had a sausage butty for brekkie (B,2) didn't have lunch...carried on with my dissertation and the next thing i knew it was like 4pm!

So for tea i had a chicken stirfry (2.5) nom nom good day! x

Hey all! had a very good food day today, extra easy!

brekkie was toast with jam (B,3)

lunch was salmon with salad (lettuce, carrot, pepper, onion) (1)

and for tea tonight i treated myself to a roast dinner, haven't had one for ages!: chicken, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, a mushroom (only had 1 left!), stuffing (2), potatoes, and cranberry sauce (1)

SDC14331.jpg

I've been snacking on strawberries and drinking lots of green tea today aswell!

total syns today: 7 x

Watching countrywise kitchen on ITV, realising that i'm judging everything being cooked on there! There was a guy steaming fish, instead of just thinking "ooh that looks/sounds nice" all i thought was ":eek: how much oil is he using! does he know how many syns that is!?!" A woman's doing a banoffee pie, she said "just a melt little bit of butter for the base..." corrr that was the biggest little bit of butter i've ever seen!! I guess it's a good thing though because i can think about how to make something SW friendly! x

Evening all!

weighed in today.... lost 1.5! i'm happy with that but was kinda hoping for a little bit more, but oh well! a loss is a loss!

thought i'd share my tea with you all! I was looking through the recipe section on the SW site and found this:

http://group.slimmingworld.com/recipes/beef-burrito-cups-with-salsa.aspx

Sounds good, looks good, so thought i'd have a go tonight! and here is my attempt:

SDC14335.jpg

I edited the recipe slightly:there's a bit of rice underneath the beef mix, no salsa (didn't have the stuff for it!) and a bit of cheese on top (A)! all together it's 5 syns plus the HEXA!

The OH is up this weekend, so i'll try to be on my best behaviour! gonna plan meals with him when he gets here!

How's everyone doing??

x

Morning all!

The OH is up for the weekend now!

Food will be alright though! we've got sausage butties for breakfast (B,4), not sure about lunch, may not have any because we're going out for dinner tonight. We're going to a Brazillian steak house, and going by the things i've head about these places, i'm gonna need to save room for it! it'll just be LOTS of meat looking at the menu, only problem would be any sauces/marinades, but hopefully it won't be too bad!

have a good weekend!

x

Hey all!

Had a good weekend with the OH, food was alright, but ended up having takeaway one night though, but i've been super good since, so hopefully won't have been too much damage!

Today's a EE day, had a sausage and egg butty for breakfast (B,4), went to the cinema, so didn't have lunch, but had some pick and mix, which i counted and came to 7 syns! for tea tonight, I had liver and mash with peppers, onions, carrot, broccoli and cauliflower! yum yum. Total syns today: 11

how're you all doing? x

Evening all!!

had a good day today! (EE)

breakfast: toast (B,3)

Lunch: homemade meatballs with batchelors pasta n sauce (2.5)

SDC14337.jpg

And for tea I had chicken and veg stirfry (2)

SDC14338.jpg

Total syns today: 7.5!
Weigh-in day tomorrow, a bit nervous!! wish me luck! x

Good luck for WI x

Hey all!

stayed the same this week! i'm happy though, cause i was a bit worried about the damage done over the weekend!

i've planned my food for the next week so aiming for a good loss next week!! x

Good evening everyone!!

Went to Tesco's last night, and i kinda embarrassed myself by getting quite excited at the amount of meat that was in the reduced fridge! there was LOADS of it! turkey, chicken, pork mince, pork chops, steaks, duck..... i almost couldn't contain myself! I came back with some chicken that i needed, and treated myself to some duck breasts!

Had an EE day,

sausage, bacon and egg buttie for breakfast (b,4), had a chicken burrito for lunch (A,8.5) and for tea i used that lovely duck to create this:
SDC14340.jpg
not really sure what to call it! it's basically the duck breast (fat removed ofcourse!) diced and rubbed with chinese 5 spice. stirfried with peppers and onions, and then cooked briefly in a sauce made of soy, ginger, garlic and lemon. served with rice. Completely made it up, and wow i'm glad i didn't have it as a roast like i originally planned! completely syn free and very yummy!

Total syns today: 13!

Evening all!

Had an EE day again today!

Breakfast: poached eggs on toast (B,2)

Lunch: Chicken burrito cup (A,5)

SDC14341.jpg

For tea i'm having a chicken thigh, wrapped in bacon, served with cauliflower, carrots and potatoes!

For snacks today i had a pack of crisps (6.5) and a muller light greek style cherry yoghurt (0.5)

Total syns today: 14

How're you all today? How're you all getting on?

x

Back