my diary.... aghh :s

raina

Hi all. I am new to this but I'm really needing some support at the moment. I have been on sw since September and have lost 1st 10lb but I have hit a block this week. I just want to eat bad things. I fill up on free foods etc but u still crave bad things. I want cheese,crisp,sausages oh the lust is endless. I'm really angry at myself. I am going to try and use this thread to get me through so expect more posts lol Xx

That loss is great, I have just started back again, both on this site and on SW. This forum is a great source of support and comfort. Keep doing what you have been doing, we all face the obstacles and have good and bad days, you have done brilliant so far so keep focusing on the success. I wish you lots of luck and keep logging in when you're finding things a bit difficult. Best wishes

Thank you guys. Well I managed to get through yesterday with out the bad/nice stuff. :) didn't stop me dreaming about it though!! Lol. have woken up with this nasty cold and don't think I can face food today. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Hope everyone else is doing well Xx

Well....I'm ill and can't eat so I suppose that sorts out my cravings lol I have tonsilitis and a double ear infection. This sucks :( Xx

Well....I'm ill and can't eat so I suppose that sorts out my cravings lol I have tonsilitis and a double ear infection. This sucks :( Xx

Aww, hope you feel better. I'm on week two since re-starting and I only lost 1lb on my first week, so I can completely understand your loss of motivation when the losses are small.

I am not really having bad cravings for anything yet. I love savoury food tho, and have been trying to save my syns so that when I do get a craving I can eat something a bit naughty. Like yesterday I was being really good, and then used 7 and a half syns to eat a mini naan. I don't feel bad because I very rarely go over 10 syns so when I do, it's for a treat I really want. xxx

If I'm honest I hardly use any syns because I am either a all or nothing person so I find them to tempting. I will get there I guess lol x

you need to use at least 5 syns minimum to help weightloss ,i save some of mine to the end of the day so I can have a treat

Are you having cheese as your HEx?? I usually find cheese on toast as 2 HExs sorts out my bread and cheese craving! espec with a bit of marmite on there. Because it's so cheesey it feels naughty, but actually it's not!!

I hope you get through it though. Just remember your aim! And how well you've done already (congrats!!)

xx

Hi. Thanks for your post. I too am a huge cheese lover!!! Any cheese as long as its strong I love love love goats cheese too :( I have tried the low fat cheese its ok but not the same. I do sometimes have cheese on toast. I like it with brown sauce!!!! Mmmm I want cheese!!!! Lol Xx

Oh, same. To begin with i didn't mind the half fat cheese - but then I, for whatever reason, had some actual cheese and was like OMG it's 1000 times better! Now I always have proper cheese, Think it's 28g that is a portion. scrummy

Also, I love goats cheese and you made me think what I could do in SW with goats cheese and look what I found on google!

http://www.minimins.com/sw-sizzling-summer-recipes/161224-goats-cheese-tart-9-syns-serves-2-a.html

I will be making some of that next week! 4.5 syns. scrum.

Oooooo yum!! I will have to make that too. I just love cheese lol..... my name is Lorraine and I am a cheese-a-holic Xx

hi lorraine well done on ur lb loss think of it as 2 packs of butter it puts what u have lost into perspective and well done on the 1st 10lbs that u've already lost it's a great achievement :happy096:

Back