My diary - any help is greatly appreciated! :)

angel123

I've tried to lose weight so many times! i'm gonna stick to it this time I hope.

Today I had
breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, one slice wholemeal bread
lunch: sea bream with mixed peppers/onions on the side
dinner: grilled chicken wrapped in lettuce with a fat-free yogurt dip

I'm still so hungry though! :(

snack - little fruit pot>grapes, melon, pineapple
lunch - ryvita crackers with fat free yogurt
dinner - chicken with mixed peppers and onions in lettuce
snack - dry ryvita crackers

breakfast - half a bowl of porridge, water
lunch = shop bough ham and coleslaw sandwich on wholegrain, apple juice

Hi Angel, just popped in to say welcome and hello:welcome2:

How you getting on?

Hi Angel, just popped in to say welcome and hello:welcome2:

How you getting on?
Hi, thanks for that! :) I'm getting on pretty well so far considering this is the first time I've tried proper dieting it's going pretty well, Just trying to keep off the carbs. Well done on your weight loss so far!

dinner, mixed veg with a bit of chicken in a bed of lettuce, then got hungry later and snacked on 2 packs of pom bears :(

Thank you:)

It is good you feel you are getting on well...when your head is in the right place it makes all the difference.

High carbs are my down fall as well...all we can do is work at making good choices and trying to change bad habits.

forgot to post yesterday, porridge for breakfast, chicken caesar wrap for lunch, chicken cooked with spinach for dinner and some doritos as a snack

today, porridge and a croissant for breakfast, another 2 croissants later on in the day, around lunch and some doritos a little later.

need to try and return to my normal foods from tomorrow!

8 July lunch, pork loin + mixed veg
dinner, boiled egg, cooked spinach+fish
snacks, melon. ryvita crackers, chocolate digestives :(

chicken salad for lunch, crackers with jam and some melon around dinner time and about 10 chocolate biscuits throughout the day! TOTM is my excuse though haha

Angel,
Ive been around here for a few years, struggled with my weight, struggled with trying to lose weight, and always made excuses when I had gone off plan, and people would placate me... that wont do you any good... I cant say its ok to eat 10 digestive biscuits because its not. I read recently, we all have choice to put something in our mouths.... you have a choice.... if you want to get the weight off, make the right choice. Perhaps you arent ready to get the weight off..... I dont think I was until now...
Take my words as caring words, not criticism... be tougher on yourself. You wont regret it.
x

Back