My diary - Better late then never!

Lisalew

Only recently found minimins.com, but am in my fourth week of Lipotrim TFR 100%. Having read some of the inspirational diaries on here I thought it would be a good idea to start one of my own to help keep me on track. So I will try to re-cap my first three weeks....

Week 1 - Only had a mixture of the shakes this week and found them all ok - not delightful but manageable. Felt so determined to stick to it that I'm not sure if I felt well or not - I was buzzing so ignored any bad heads etc. Weight loss = 8lbs

Week 2 - Got more adventurous with the order - shakes, soups and 2 flapjacks. OMG the flapjacks are awful - I tried one, just managed to get it down but was heaving against every mouthful. I have had to hide the other one in the back of the cupboard 'cos I can't even bear to look at it! I like the soup very much as it reminds me of something chinese. Tried the choc shake as a hot chocolate and the vanilla one with coffee as a latte and all went well. Weight loss = 6lbs (a stone in 2 weeks!)

Week 3 - shakes and soups this week, but half way through the week got very ill with a stomach infection coupled with an extremely sore throat. Couldn't keep anything down and struggled to get any fluids down either. Spent the whole weekend in bed - really knocked the stuffing out of me! Weight loss = another 7 lbs!

Week 4 - So this is where I am now. Struggling more this week. Feeling so hungry and just thinking of food all the time. Maybe its because I have been ill, and perhaps I need to get back into ketosis. Determined to stick to it though as I am starting to see a difference in my clothes. I have a lot of weight to lose so I can't give up now! None of the shakes seems as nice this week though and I am struggling to get all the water down :(

Next weigh in is on Monday.

I will NOT give up - I NEED to lose the weight for health reasons as well as wanting to feel good about myself. This site is brilliant and I have been encouraged so much - thank you!

Lisalew

Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum, how are you doing?? :)

Lisa, you are doing fantastic! I remember Thr chemist saying your taste buds become more acute, not sure how long it takes for that to happen, but that might be why the shakes don't taste as nice to you now?

I think you are doing great!! I am on week 2, and praying for a loss like yours, as I had just over an 8 lb loss in week one, too! :D
Glad you are feeling a bit better, too!

Back