My Diary for today so far - am i eating too much?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by GymClassHero, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel like i have eaten loads today? I've got a meal out tonight because ive been with my fiance for 5 years today and we are likely to go to a country pub for dinner. Any feedback on my diary so far will be appreciated :D

Original Day:

B - 2 eggs, 3 bacon, mushrooms (cooked in olive oil frylight)and 142g baked beans (HEB)

Gym work out - 1 1/2 hrs high impact cardio, weights and toning

Post work out snack - Black Coffee, Banana, Apple, Fruit Salad pot with fresh Kiwi, mango, strawberry, grapes and orange

L - Spinach and Watercress salad with beetroot, carrot, cucumber, onions and cooked 1/2 cooked chicken, helmans extra light mayo (1/2 syn)
    1 x Mullerlight Cranberry and Rasberry

D - Will be having a meat and veg dish with new pot's as my HEB, hopefully a salad starter and will skip desert.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.