My Diary! I wll be back soon!

I have to admit, I did buy the Nut roast, and not make it. I bought it from Morrisons. They are 205 calories each, and you get two in a pack.

I think I'll search now for a nut roast recipe, and make it on the weekend.

I love cooking, but really wasn't in the mood to make something from scratch last night lol

I'm so glad that the op went well. Apparently chemo for breast cancer is incredibly variable- different drugs, and different individuals. I guess it's one day at a time for now though!
You are doing really well, through tough times, keep up the good work!

I have to admit, I did buy the Nut roast, and not make it. I bought it from Morrisons. They are 205 calories each, and you get two in a pack.

I think I'll search now for a nut roast recipe, and make it on the weekend.

I love cooking, but really wasn't in the mood to make something from scratch last night lol

Oh god, I'd think I'd go mental (or at least over to the chippy) if I didn't have reserves in the freezer for night you just cba to cook. I definitely think I'll be trying that nut roast. :D

I am doing really well, I weighed in this morning and actually lost two pounds! (First loss for some time) The funny thing is, in spite of it being quite a small loss, and no change in clothes fitting etc, I'm sure I can "feel" it on my hips and tummy. Oh well, I guess it makes up for all those times I "felt" fat!

Hope you are having a good one!

Well, My quiet meal out on Friday turned into drinking well over a bottle of wine, and a not so low calorie Indian! It started off well, with me not ordering a starter, but went down hill from there! It was a great night though, and it's not like it happens ever week!

I have lost 2lbs this week though, so I'm very happy, especially as it's TOTM.

Hope you all have a good day! xx

well done 2lbs is great x

Two pounds is great, congratulations! Re Friday night- you've got to live, don't ya! Obviously didn't do too much harm, I insist that the occasional blow out does your metabolism good! So pleased for you!

woohoo go you!!

Today is going well so far, just wish this rain would go away :(

Seeing as we're not going to New York in December because of the price, we are looking at going April/May time, so that will help keep me focused. Just think how much I could lose by then. Mind you, hopefully I'll be maintaining by then, and will be at goal weight before Christmas. Is that acheiveable??

xx

Yesterday was quite good, but it was one of those evenings, where I could have just eaten all night. I really struggled to not raid the fridge.

B: 1 Shredded Wheat with Milk: 150
L: 2 Slices Bread with Flora Light, 1 tbsp Jam: 300
S: Yogurt: 115
D: Tomato and Spinach Pasta Bake with Salad: 600
S: Iced Gems: 100

Total: 1265

My lunch wasn't great, but it was all that was in the house, and I didn't feel that hungry at lunch time. I also drank over 2 litres of water.

Hope you're all having a good day xx

Hi :) how you getting on x

Hey hun....where are you? how are you getting on, hope your well :)

Re-start

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for still thinking about me. I have had a horrible couple of weeks, and have really messed up, and gained 3lbs. :break_diet:

Hubby and I have both been ill, and all I've wanted to do is eat, so guess what, yep you're right, I've eaten really badly :cry:

We also took my nephew away this weekend, and haven't really had any proper meals. Anyway, enough excuses, I need to get back to it.

Really annoys me to think that if I hadn't messed around, I could be so much lighter by now!

I hope you've all been doing well, and I'm catch up with your diaries soon.

Today is day one of re-start, wish me luck.

xx

Hey hun, glad your back. Try not to worry about the small gain, it will be off in no time! your still going thats the main thing :) hope your feeling better?
hope you have a great day x

Back