My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Welcome back and good luck, not that you'll need it. The 3lbs will be off in no time :)

Thanks for the welcome back guys, I'm feeling much better :)

So far today so good. I'll log my food diary tonight so that you can see how I've got on.

I find controling my calories fine (when I'm doing it properly :rolleyes:) but I find motivating myself to exercise very difficult. I've discussed with a colleague (fitness freak!) about me getting a personal trainer, so watch this space lol

xx

Thats my downfall too! I am fine when doing it, it just takes a while to talk myself into it lol...let us know how it goes :)

Hey Bride,

Regarding exercise, I think of it a lot like food, oddly enough. Meaning - there's LOADS of different types of food out there. Some food you like, some food you don't. Exercise is the same. If you really hate doing a particular activity, then don't do it. Keep looking until you find something you DO enjoy. It's hard enough getting yourself to the gym - never mind pushing yourself to do something you hate.

For example, I love badminton! And swimming. But I hate hate hate the rowing machine and the step machine. So I don't do them! Simple as that. It's the fact that I'm exercising is what's important.

Thanks for the welcome back guys, I'm feeling much better :)

So far today so good. I'll log my food diary tonight so that you can see how I've got on.

I find controling my calories fine (when I'm doing it properly :rolleyes:) but I find motivating myself to exercise very difficult. I've discussed with a colleague (fitness freak!) about me getting a personal trainer, so watch this space lol

xx

Thanks for the replies.

Everything is going well so far :). I will start logging my food diary on here, but at the moment, life is pretty hectic, and I'm struggling to get on here much. Hopefully things will quieten down after the weekend!

Hope you are all doing well xx

Hi Everyone,

Just popped on quickly to say everything is going quite well. First WI after my re-start, and I have lots 3lbs :). I'm very happy with that, and long may it continue!

I'll be back on here properly next week, and look forward to catching up with you all.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Hey guys,

So much for me being back on here properly this week. Work and my life are hectic at the moment, and I'm really struggling to eat properly and exercise.

Things will definately be better next week, and I can get back to normal, and concerntrate on losing weight again.

This week has seen me picking at food when I can, and I know that I haven't made the right choices. Hopefully the scales wont be too mean to me tomorrow though.

I really do look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Take care x

Back